I guess I could squeeze my feet into them, but that's definitely not worth it. xD I just checked out my order (279§! What have I been thinking???) and for the first time in my life I payed via credit card. Without even knowing if that works. I should ask my bank immediately.. I was too impatient to wait until my PayPal account was verified. God, I hope paying in $ via credit card works. Otherwise I have a huge problem. O_O
devitto wrote: I guess I could squeeze my feet into them, but that's definitely not worth it. xD

I just checked out my order (279§! What have I been thinking???) and for the first time in my life I payed via credit card. Without even knowing if that works. I should ask my bank immediately.. I was too impatient to wait until my PayPal account was verified.
God, I hope paying in $ via credit card works. Otherwise I have a huge problem. O_O

If it's Visa Or Mastercard or American Express I think it works.
My Visa Electron doesn't so I'll have to make a paypal if I want to order something...
HAVA-RAVA wrote: If it's Visa Or Mastercard or American Express I think it works.
My Visa Electron doesn't so I'll have to make a paypal if I want to order something...

Yes, I googled it and found out that my MasterCard works internationally. Pew, lucky.

Well, I own a PayPal account now and it took me 2 minutes to make it, then they transfered me a little money to my bank account and now I have to tell them how much it was, then my account will be verfied. It only took a day.
But somehow I don't feel safe giving them my money / transfering it to my PayPal account. :/

I wonder when the YesStyle things will arrive.. Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. :)
That's right. I actually wanted to buy so many male clothes on YesStyle, I just doubted they'd look as good on me as they do on the models. xD My stuff I ordered was shipped yesterday! I'm hoping for it to arrive Wednesday at the latest. YAY. :D
Argh, my stuff arrived at my parents house and they had to pay more than 100 $! Seems like it got caught in the toll. I'm so mad.. That's a lot of money. :( Hope it will be worth it..
devitto wrote: Argh, my stuff arrived at my parents house and they had to pay more than 100
$! Seems like it got caught in the toll. I'm so mad.. That's a lot of money. :( Hope it will be worth it..

Please share with us how it fits. So far, I have only bought a purse, a bag and some cosmetics there, I'm too scared to buy clothes yet. Actually part of my ambition to get toned up is to be able to shop there without hesitation. LOL- what a goal for weight loss. And my Saved Items list is growing bigger and bigger :)
Here's some pictures.

I love the shoes, but I took the size I normally wear (38) and the red shoes are really tight. Almost uncomfortably tight, I should have taken them a size bigger. The sandals are okay, though. They fit. :)

The pullovers pretty much all fit, but I only took wide ones. The sleeves are long enough, too.
Unfortunately some of them look a lot like pyjamas. xD

The sleeves of the jacket I bought are very short. I didn't expec that, it doesn't look good. That's a tight jacket and it looked pretty good when my sister wore it, I need to lose some weight first. But overall it fits, too.

One of the pullovers (the white one in the picture) has a really tight bottom opening. I couldn't get it over my hips (let alone my behind!), so I can't wear it. :(
My new goal for losing weight is to fit into it someday. -.-

I won't buy there again, though. But that's because of the toll money I had to spend this time.. It's not worth spending that every time I order something.

For comparison: I am 1.66 m "tall" and I weigh too much. Slightly overweight. :P
devitto wrote: Here's some pictures.

I love the shoes, but I took the size I normally wear (38) and the red shoes are really tight. Almost uncomfortably tight, I should have taken them a size bigger. The sandals are okay, though. They fit. :)

The pullovers pretty much all fit, but I only took wide ones. The sleeves are long enough, too.
Unfortunately some of them look a lot like pyjamas. xD

The sleeves of the jacket I bought are very short. I didn't expec that, it doesn't look good. That's a tight jacket and it looked pretty good when my sister wore it, I need to lose some weight first. But overall it fits, too.

One of the pullovers (the white one in the picture) has a really tight bottom opening. I couldn't get it over my hips (let alone my behind!), so I can't wear it. :(
My new goal for losing weight is to fit into it someday. -.-

I won't buy there again, though. But that's because of the toll money I had to spend this time.. It's not worth spending that every time I order something.

For comparison: I am 1.66 m "tall" and I weigh too much. Slightly overweight. :P

Thanks for sharing! But taihen desu ne, sorry you had to pay toll, I somehow evaded that so far.

I like the shoes, I've been wondering about those myself - how do find quality of those? But then I wouldn't buy online anyway, I have a really bad luck with shoes and with the previous experience I prefer to have return/repair options close at hand.
Elisabetta wrote: Thanks for sharing! But taihen desu ne, sorry you had to pay toll, I somehow evaded that so far.

I like the shoes, I've been wondering about those myself - how do find quality of those? But then I wouldn't buy online anyway, I have a really bad luck with shoes and with the previous experience I prefer to have return/repair options close at hand.

Quality is okay, well, they smell pretty bad (chemical, plastic) and they may not look expensive but since they weren't expensive that's okay.
The only problem is the size. I can't wear them more than an hour or something.. :/
Yes, I love their fashion.. I'm even thinking of dressing up with their fashion. But most of the outfits I find while browsing in online stores and window shopping at malls, they dont fit me, they are pricey, they are too short.. I'm thin, small shoulders, and flat chested. That's why i don't think they'll look good on me.
MonjaElisa wrote:
I've always thought that these kind of sweaters are too cute <3
why can't we just get these kind of sweaters and jackets in the stores here aswell..

Same here, they are so cute..
And there are a lot of other outfits out there that are cute too...
but i don't havee moooneyyyy.. :((
devitto wrote: I just put about 30945435098 clothes in my shopping bag on Yesstyle. My only problem now is that I am afraid I won't fit into them. :(

Guess I'll have to take measurements of my clothes first and compare them. Well, the stuff looks good on the models but if I imagine myself in it.. it's going to look ridiculous. Aw..

Exactly. I would like to have clothes from them but most of them won't fit me. The models have nice figure and skin complexion (or maybe it's just because of the lighting) and it really complements the outfit.
Ringo-chan wrote: I really liked the fashion in Love rain they had a bunch of clothes from stylenanda

Yes, yes, yes!! I thought i was the only one! I really love the conservative type and vintage style in Love Rain. But I don't think they will look good on me. But it's really perfect with Yoona wearing it. She got slim legs and nice figure...
I recently purchased a peacoat from that site. Got it a few weeks ago. Shipping was very well done and quick, and not a bad price when I got a discount. Only probably is is that I misunderstood the one-size cm sizes and thought it would fit me. The bad news? It's a little tight around the arms and chest area since I'm ~exaggerated~ in that area. It's been a pain lately to find the type of coat fabric to get it tailored. I tried multiple emails to the site, and the designer's site of the coat itself, even went to fabric stores and having no luck finding a "cottonblend dark gray wool" fabric.. Sigh.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-double-breasted-coat-dark-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023649025