The Master's Sun has introduced me to a few new favorite phrases...mostly 꺼져! (get lost)
but I've also noticed they say 혹시 (maybe/perhaps) a lot so now of course I've added it to my growing Korean vocabulary :D
Chebal, Omona, Aigoo, Waeee, Jangg.. These are my favs..I find myself often saying it :D
Jeaniessi wrote: munjawasseo! The voice on the cell that let's you know you have a message. and still

Ppali! Hurry! illiwa! come here! and OMO! I use them all the time. Both the large and the little D's answer to them now.

Seranghae! (I love you) it's such a pretty word.

Hahha :D Munja wa shong is my message ringtone :D Now everybody on my college now it hahha :D

I use frequently aigoo, omo, eomma, eonni, ye, aniyo, wae, and a lot more xD But i am learning korean so there is a lot of influence from there too xD not just dramas :D
WEEEEEEEH~! YAAAAAA~! Haha, and the common Oppa, Ommo, aigo & aish!
-chencha ?? ! -oppa -aigoo !!! - joesonghabnida *with cute voice*
I think my favorites are: Aigoo (obvious) Moya (What the hell basically) Omo! (Oh My) Joo guh leh (You wanna die?) Shireoyo (I don't want to) Arasso (I got it), love when they say it twice quickly like Ok, Ok already. I think my romanizations are correct, reading Hangul and romanizing is harder than you think LOL. Much easier to learn Hangul and read the words phonetically once you learn all the rules of how the letters sound based on position, yada yada yada :P
dangsin juggo sip-eo and dangsin michyeoss-eo ad all the other casual ones I also like Oppa! ^_^
unnie...love it because it sound polite and cute.
- 누나. Calling me a noona is like the cutest thing ever. Approved! - 깜짝이야 (kkamjjagiya). If I get scared, I'll usually respond by swearing a bit. This is so much better. :P - 모르다 (moreuda). I'm a person who dismisses a lot of stuff by saying "I don't know" (even if I do know...). So having a word for not knowing something? Perfect!
I actually randomly started using these words and now I use them all the time (I do get the strange looks from family and friends as well, but my Korean friends go crazy happy when I do :D) - Jinjja! 진짜! Really! (I like the sound of it, sounds chirpy and happy); - Neo micheoseo? Are you crazy? (for some reason I love using that word and the sound of it. I use it all the time, well in a playful way); - Pabo! Stupid! (in Korean in dosn't sound offensive but rather sweet, a word to use for someone you care about when they do something stupid); - Oppa! ;] (all my Korean friends love it when I say that word, it sounds really cute. I wish I have an Oppa to say it to him); - Whye? Why? (I started using this without even noticing I'm using the Korean word); - Unnie! Older sister! (I love it when my k-friends call me that, its so sweet); - Ottoke! What should I do! (Probably one of my favorite Korean words ;]); - YA! (The way it is pronounced in k-dramas its so funny, I use it when I'm annoyed with someone :D) Thanks to Korean dramas I started leaning Korean. Love your thread. It made me smile reading everyone's favorite words and to know I'm not the only non-Korean person who really likes Korean dramas (because strangely Korean people themselves are not so much into it, or at least the Korean friends I have).
Just the words i love <3 but i have to add one. 쌍꺼풀 (ssangkkeopul) meaing double eyelid haha I just love the sound of it, it sounds so funny ^_^
Currently using 'Bouya iige?' or 'What's this?' a lot! Even I am getting annoyed with myself the way I'm repeating it :(
I love calling my mum 'omma' And I love shouting 'wae' - why!!
Heol! (unbelievable) Daebak! Awesome/Great Yah! similar to Hey or something Aigoo sesangae! Oh My Gosh Jinjah (Seriously or Really) gojo (sp?) Get Out Yeobo Yeobo (Bridal Mask reference) Honey Honey Saranghae! I Love You Nalranggeronhejule? (sp?) Will You Marry Me?
My friends laugh after me when i talk some Korean language