RuRuRu wrote: Ju gu lae?!?!

Isn't that "do you want to die?" I love when they say that! LOL
I've recently watched to much saeguks dramas.. Aigoo ^^ So my favorites are: Jeonha 전하 – His Majesty - I just love it when people are adressing the king. Abamama 아바마마 – used by Prince and Princess when calling their father Gongju 공주 – Princess Halbamama 할바마마 – used by the prince/princess to their grandfather And other random expressions like: Hwaiting! - I just love it, use it in my everday languange to cheer myself up! Aigo- Also in my daily languange Aish- I've used this expression so much that my siblings are starting to copy me ^^" Ottoke - For some reason I like singing "Otokeeeee" with random melody in the shower... to much information? Hyung- when boys say it, it's so jaslgkjbsjdblj cute! Oppa - Do i need to explain Wae- why? Bali- hurry I find the korean languange so cute, maybe I'll just have all the phrases as my favorites?
bakedfatpotato wrote:
Ottoke - For some reason I like singing "Otokeeeee" with random melody in the shower... to much information?

For me it's "naneun ottoke, naneun ottokeee" from Rain's song "Love" ^^ This part is stuck in my head !
I have a habit of saying Omo Ottoke Chincha Aisssshhhhh and Aigooo
OMO! Aigoo Ya!!! eonni(my twittername is neko_eonni, i know it makes no sense) oppa<3<3!!!
rushi wrote: OMO!
Aigoo
Ya!!!
eonni(my twittername is neko_eonni, i know it makes no sense)
oppa<3<3!!!

oh yeah and I forgot:
HWAITING!!!
MeiLi wrote: For me it's "naneun ottoke, naneun ottokeee" from Rain's song "Love" ^^ This part is stuck in my head !

Hahaha ^^ Rain, ofc!! why didn't I think of that? "jebaal ohh jebaal dol ah wah"
I love Korean expressions so much they're so cute! Ju Gu Lae? OMO! Aish! Gwenchanaeyo? Oppaaaaaaaa~(Major aegyo) Noonaaaa~(Love it when cute Korean boys say it) Aigoo Hwaiting!!!
Kekeke so that's it: - Noona .3. - Omo~! - Wae?! - Aishhhhh ... - Appa~!
sireo! arasseo koyangi haha
I love yobo, yobo. From bridal mask. My husband and I use it all the time.��
iminlovewithkdramas wrote: I love yobo, yobo. From bridal mask. My husband and I use it all the time.��

I hope your husband is less weird than the Count hehe
Aigoo - it so perfectly suits so many different occasions and I love how everybody seems to have their own unique way of saying it Wae - I like it a lot better than "why" for some reason. Feels more natural... Omo - So fun to say Shiro Boragu Jinjjiya - After Gentleman's Dignity, I found this popping out of my mouth frequently Babo Baegopa Uhhh, this list could like...go on for an eternity. Realizing I really love the Korean language. There are so many words and phrases that are so perfectly expressive you can almost get the meaning just by how they sound. Also really love all the words people use to address each other. I think my mom is finally getting used to me calling her "oma" and even liking it xD
ju goh leh? .. when my bf is being difficult
OMO. .. whenever I feel like yelling (in excitement / in disgust / in disbelief / etc)
pale! .. when i'm stuck in traffic ;P
Honestly, when i speak every korean expressions that i know are coming in my head... ^^(aigoo, omo, jinjja, bula, annio, geulae, babo, YA!...) but my favourite one in nan micheosseo!!