I like korean language, I like to learn.

I've watched plenty kdrama, spotify channels, youtube, etc. But I feel like "discourse" is missing.

What are your methods?

Well I’m trying to learn but not very seriously. Besides dramas I use Duolingo, the website not the app. Ultimately the only way to learn would be talking to native speakers on a regular basis.

Youtube channel: Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com
 or Spotify

The thing I use are also duolingo. In General I would focus on learning hangul first and get used to writing and reading. Also on Viki there is a learning feature where you can see the english sub's but also hangul ones and if you tipp on it it show's the translation. Mabey watch someting first without sub's and after with so you can compare, but in general it helped me a lot trying to reconize things I learned like grammer struckture or words while watching series.

I started by learning hangul by myself and it was quite simple and easy for me. 

Last year I took a korean class for 3 months but the things I learnt there I already know before so I felt it was a waste of money. Afterwards, I decided to improve my skill by self taught through reading manhwa in the original language, korean news, blogs, journal, folk and children story.

My method to learn, I wouldn't just read the topic in mind, but i must speak the sentence i read out loud so at least my pronouncation enhance. When I read manhwa, I learn a lot of basic conversation and mix it to what I listen through drama I watched. Korean news/journal/blogs have a lot of advanced words so when I don't know the word, I will use dictionary and say it out loud for few times so it sticks to my memories.

Among all literature, I love reading korean folk story the most. I learn more about interesting korean phrase and proverbs there. Folk & children story is focused for younger people so it is also easier to understand.

++ more but not recommended. I joined korean forum so I know a lot about korean slang from there lol

Beside that, I still watch k-drama with english subtitle. Well, english isn't my native language so I already mix 3 different language in mind and I want to at least enjoy it without thinking much. Though, sometimes I can understand the drama without subtitle out of my conscious and that's when I realize my brain is working lol

I'm not seriously learning it. I just learn few new words at a time. I'm currently using two apps - Drops (Korean) (free version) and Eggbun to learn casual and basic language phrases / words. 

In my case lesson with a teacher helped. It was easy to learn hangul and all, but grammar stuff was too hard for me to undertand without any help. Now after I know some things it's easier to learn something alone with help of yt videos and books, but at the beginning it was crucial to me to have a teacher. 

I learned Hangul by myself first and then I subscribed to talktomeinkorean.com so I'm slowly going through their classes and extras and on the side, I use the Beelinguapp (also pro version) and try to read the stories there and practice my writing and understanding that way.  (this app features many different languages)

yes, i learn korean. i use the app called drops. if you barely have time, this app is it. drops gives you 5 minutes everyday to learn and sometimes extras

I'm using a combination of apps and books on Hangul and the First Textbook and Workbook from Talk to Me in Korean. (TTMIK) for short. They have a very active (17,000 members without around 1,500 online at any given time) Discord server where you can discuss topics with other students, too.

The apps I use are:

• DuolingoI used this for Hangul before getting the TTMIK Hangul Master book, after which I quickly learned the pronunciation in Duolingo was off for some sounds.
  • Hello Talk: This connected me with native Koreans who wanted to learn English in exchange for helping foreigners learn Korean. There are multiple languages on the app.  Disclaimer: (1) I didn't pay for the service, so I have no idea what the premium service offers. (2) There are folk on there whose sole aim is to use it as a dating/hook-up site, but there are genuine learners, too. Choose who you speak to carefully
  • Write It! Korean: Used to practice writing Hangul. Again, I only used the free version but this was extremely useful.
  • Learn Korean: Used to learn and practice writing Hangul. Again, I found this app very useful.
  • Teuida: This is the app I use the most because I enjoy it. It's a video format that gets you speaking from the very beginning and gives you feedback on pronunciation as you must record your voice before moving on to the next conversation. You have to keep repeating the words and sentences until the app says you have it right.  
  • Lingodeer: This app comes highly recommended and I like the way grammar is explained; however, I only dip in occasionally though I only use the free version so the premium version may offer more.
  • Lingory: Again, this app is often recommended, but I find it cumbersome as I only have the free version.
  • Busuu: This is often recommended, but I struggle with the format. You progress in lessons by receiving feedback from native speakers; in return, you give feedback to those learning your native language. It's a format that doesn't really work for me.

To be honest, the most useful app is Naver's Papago translation app. It is superior to Google translate; it offers several dictionary definitions in either English or Korean; and it can translate live conversations. 

For in-depth learning I still recommend TTMIK's books, all of which have audio files provided. Why? Because without learning the structure of the language, i.e. grammar I struggle. I always have to know why.

When I remember, I signed up on the 90dayKorean website. They have great current trending culture and other such discussions, articles and so on.

@DaniDee  @Chun Mo Rionnag  

I also started with "Talk to Me in Korean" textbooks, and also
"KOREAN PRONUNCIATION GUIDE"  
Editorial : DARAKWON - Author : Kim Jimin, Yoon Shinae, Lee Eunju 

In that book you will learn how to pronounce shapping the tongue, lips and all the mouth.
And also pronounciation rules such as aspirated consonants, fortis, palatalization, nasalization...

For example:
Nasalization when the next syllable beggins with ㄴ or ㅁ

Syllable ends with ㅂ, ㅍ  →       [ㅁ]                
Syllable ends with ㄷ, ㅌ, ㅅ, ㅆ, ㅈ, ㅊ, ㅎ→       [ㄴ]
Syllable ends with ㄱ, ㅋ, ㄲ → [ㅇ]

is written 입니다  → is pronounced 임니다
is written 닫는 → is pronounced 단는
is written 국물  → is pronounced  궁물

You can also learn why (you hear) koreans say "doona" 두나 instead of "noona" 누나 or.. when they say (yes) 네 you can hear /De/
Because the position of the tongue in the "N" (in english) is touching the tip, while in Korean they touch with the blade of the tongue, that's why ㄴ /n/ seems like ㄷ/d/ and also by the position of the lips and tongue why ㅁ/m/ seems like ㅂ /b/ like in  (What) 뭐 -> 붜

NOTE: This only happens when the word starts with ㄴor ㅁ, the rest of the syllables are pronounced normally.

I also recommend the Naver KO-EN Dicctionary
You have a Wordbook where you can save vocabulary from TOPIK and mark as mastered those words you already know or learned. But I think you need a naver account in order to save the progress.