cutie_daisy:

Did TTJ became an devil again after xiwu dies of removing his bone. And was he good or bad at that time, like saving the world or destroying it. Was he able to stop the previous or the main devil god form coming back?

Was devil god1.0 also shown in novel?

Devil God TTJ (TTJ 2.0) still schemed for power, but difference was he spent 500 years looking for YXWs soul. Even thought he has divine essence now, he still has the God Slaying Crossbow. But he is different than Devil God 2.0.

Alicetcfwl:

SJ put her in that cauldron. And tbh dream arc in the novel is short, time passes so quick we get 100  years of married MY and SJ at the beginning.

oh, and I was foolish to think that it was her punishment by Immortals, when it was part of the revenge of SJ.

shiofmedea:

so her soul got splitted? why? In this case does SuSu is only the good part or both parts got reunited at some point? 

Not splitted, as far as I remember, Ye Xi Wu's fragment left accidentally (again, cannot be 100% sure, translation was bad at that time)

Alicetcfwl:

Indeed.

So in the novel, Mingye and Sang Jiu didnt fall in love as quickly as in the drama? I tried to understand the dream arc but some thing just doesnt make sense. For ex, SJ drugging MY and sleeping with him, that is just urgghh, is that r*pe? And it was so out of SJ’s character. 

Kiie:

So in the novel, Mingye and Sang Jiu didnt fall in love as quickly as in the drama? I tried to understand the dream arc but some thing just doesnt make sense. For ex, SJ drugging MY and sleeping with him, that is just urgghh, is that r*pe? And it was so out of SJ’s character. 

Well, technically in the novel SJ was angry that MY doesn't want to pass her the Crystal from inside him and she thinks MY will use it for TH. So in a fit of rage, she drugs him with the intention to steal the crystal, kisses him and puts a cloth on her eyes while her hand is going downwards on MY's body. As for if they slept or not, the novel says he stopped her. And she also fails to get the crystal.

underthestars , thank you so much for the detailed sypnosis.  

Alicetcfwl:

Well, technically in the novel SJ was angry that MY doesn't want to pass her the Crystal from inside him and she thinks MY will use it for TH. So in a fit of rage, she drugs him with the intention to steal the crystal, kisses him and puts a cloth on her eyes while her hand is going downwards on MY's body. As for if they slept or not, the novel says he stopped her. And she also fails to get the crystal.

No she did get the crystal and left with it not returning it for years.

cutie_daisy:

No she did get the crystal and left with it not returning it for years.

Lmao, another detail I forgot ??

cutie_daisy:

Did TTJ became an devil again after xiwu dies of removing his bone. And was he good or bad at that time, like saving the world or destroying it. Was he able to stop the previous or the main devil god form coming back?

Was devil god1.0 also shown in novel?

He will become the devil god again but for a very specific reason.  It will not be evident to everyone who is afraid of him but yes he will save the world.  

Alicetcfwl:

Thank you for your explaination. Was MY in love with SJ in the novel?

Kiie:

Thank you for your explaination. Was MY in love with SJ in the novel?

Yes, but it was told at the end of the fleeting life wisdom.

Thank you so much. Answered a lot of things. XD

shiofmedea:

"Tian Huan was burned for 49 days in the cauldron to appease the souls of the clam clan. "

It was her only punishment? I sense some duble standards here, what is difference between her and demons' way? Immortals should have some better screening policy. That is my issue with that type of stories, in the most cases you need to take for granted what side is good as (with certain characters exceptions) the both sides behave in moraly dubious way or the so called good sects are way worse that evil ones. 

but I really thank you for explanetions, it is confusing story.

Mythologies often were never simply black and white.  The gods aren't always the embodiment of perfection, and there are mythos and tales of gods doing not-so-moral-things. Think of all the Greek Mythologies you know, and all the dubious stuff the Olympus gods did. But in the end they mostly prevail. 

So these stories are not really off the mark in terms of how stories have been told throughout the years in human civilization.

Alicetcfwl:

Not splitted, as far as I remember, Ye Xi Wu's fragment left accidentally (again, cannot be 100% sure, translation was bad at that time)

t follows closely but not entirely. For example, when Su Su goes back in time she makes a deal with YeXiWu - she will give her the body and susu needs to save the Ye family from TTJ. Su su also is shown YXW's life. Moreover in the novel it is told from early on, that YXW won't survive past the age of 20 by the symmetrical/asymmetrical appearence of her face.  

In the novel, when TTJ searches for and find's YXW's soul, and then plans on putting YXW's soul into SuSu's body. What happens to YXW's soul once TTJ finds out it was not YXW but SuSu he fell in love with? Does YXW merge with SuSu?

Also if TTJ died originally at the Ice lake, then why would Devil-god tell TTJ later in new timeline that time has not come for TTJ to die and for the two of them to merge?  I mean at that point, all the pain and suffering from the original timeline had been experienced already.

I understand timeline has changed, but still devil-god had to be aware somewhat? Or is he unaware of the changes because he is still limited in power and not devil-god yet?

@underthestars

I don't understand one thing, TTJ 1.0 died and hence devil god 2.0 could take over .. so what do you mean by Devil god 2.0 recognized susu as Ye Xiwu and let her travel back in time to save TTJ 1.0

Also, i caught that in the episode where devil god took out his bone .. and mention of yihue arc and found it very interesting immediately. What is the pact with that tribe?