Li Susu's evil soul was lost and became Ye Xiwu in Universe A of the Kingdom of Sheng, where she tortured Tantai Jin 1.0. Tantai Jin 1.0 died while kneeling on the frozen lake, causing the evil bone to awaken and became the Devil God 2.0 (red hair, red eyes) we saw at the start of the EP1. This is why Devil God 2.0 was so surprised to see Li Susu, who looks exactly like his evil wife.  

Is this from the novel or drama? it's been a while since I read it. thanks

I just curious about note 1. In the novel, is it the true form of Mingye that TTJ saw? Not an illusion?

Did we not see Dragon bone only in the drama just now? So MY real body is Dragon in drama he died a long time ago and created this illusion. 

kwanto:

Did we not see Dragon bone only in the drama just now? So MY real body is Dragon in drama he died a long time ago and created this illusion. 

In the drama, yes. She's asking if it was the same in the novel as in the drama. If MY body is dead and it was an illusion in the novel as well.

can anyone explain me about tower scene in the novel? whom will TTJ choose & why? what will happen after that? i don't mind spoilers..

oceanstarjp:

the tower scene is when she will switch his bone of evil with her immortal spirit.  Afterwards she will die which will end the mortal arc.  TTJ will be devastated with her death. She will return to a changed future.  They will cross paths again 500 years later in the immortal realm.    

Yeap.  I am just starting the chapter where TTJ aka Chang Jiu Min meets LSS.  

mparthur:

Yeap.  I am just starting the chapter where TTJ aka Chang Jiu Min meets LSS.  

be prepared....it's still angsty....LSS does everything she can to not think about TTJ....which i can understand because his behavior was just awful before she died.  She needs to work through her feelings!

mparthur:

underthestars 

'I don't think the drama has mentioned much about evil bone's link to Yiyue tribe ...'

What's the link between the evil bone and the Yi Yue tribe?  The English translation of the novel is so poorly translated which confuses me completely.

Thank you in advance.

If I'm not mistaken, it said in earlier eps that Devil God 1.0 gave Yiyue tribe the special ability to talk to animals in exchange for a baby as his vessel to reborn.

Coriander:

If I'm not mistaken, it said in earlier eps that Devil God 1.0 gave Yiyue tribe the special ability to talk to animals in exchange for a baby as his vessel to reborn.

This was from the novel,  but the drama should be similar.

ItsU:

can anyone explain me about tower scene in the novel? whom will TTJ choose & why? what will happen after that? i don't mind spoilers.. 

Scene will be the same as the novel,  but logic as to why TTJ chooses YBC instead may be different. Suggest waiting to see how the drama explains it, rather than relying on novel as source of truth haha

liarsh:

In the drama, yes. She's asking if it was the same in the novel as in the drama. If MY body is dead and it was an illusion in the novel as well.

In the novel, Mingye kept on reliving the dream for 10,000 years. 

In the drama, he had already died not long after SJ under the lightning curse, but still created a dream under the river to wait for TTJ, and give the fated Devil God a chance to experience life as a God whose only job is to protect the world. Except, as soon as TTJ came out, he said MY was an idiot, and that he wants to replace the Devil Gods place . Guess the lesson didn't stick that well lol

Pang Yizhi explained that Mingye had reached a state of nirvana after he died 10,000 years ago, hence why he turned to dust after the dream ended.

who is this character Chang Jiu Min - another version of TTJ?

I’m reading through everyones notes and I just want to say thank you:) I have not read the novel and was confused on some parts of the drama.. I like that TTJ allowed her to go back and see if she could change his present time…I hadn’t realized that. 

theres so much to the drama this breakdown .. I just finished rewatching episode 1 and 2 to better understand things and I noticed when he saw her at first he said  “its you” …

underthestars:

In the novel, Mingye kept on reliving the dream for 10,000 years. 

In the drama, he had already died not long after SJ under the lightning curse, but still created a dream under the river to wait for TTJ, and give the fated Devil God a chance to experience life as a God whose only job is to protect the world. Except, as soon as TTJ came out, he said MY was an idiot, and that he wants to replace the Devil Gods place . Guess the lesson didn't stick that well lol

Pang Yizhi explained that Mingye had reached a state of nirvana after he died 10,000 years ago, hence why he turned to dust after the dream ended.

So the lightning curse killed him also?

And what is the state of nirvana? Can he reborn? SJ also didn't reborn?

KenshinKaoru:

I’m reading through everyones notes and I just want to say thank you:) I have not read the novel and was confused on some parts of the drama.. I like that TTJ allowed her to go back and see if she could change his present time…I hadn’t realized that. 

theres so much to the drama this breakdown .. I just finished rewatching episode 1 and 2 to better understand things and I noticed when he saw her at first he said  “its you” …

A lot of what explained in the dream arc isn’t actually in the novel but in the extra chapters after the novel ends. So yea, while you read the novel, it’s very fuzzy, only at the end you are like oooh lol. Especially the bit about how TTJ purposely let her go back in time