Coriander:

So the lightning curse killed him also?

And what is the state of nirvana? Can he reborn? SJ also didn't reborn?

Yes he died under lightning curse as well. In this drama, state of nirvana is Ming Ye has died, but his mental state was enlightened before death.

SJ did not survive because her physical body was eaten by the demons in Huangyuan when she went to save Sang You, so she turned into a devil to survive. She would've died under lightning curse because she no longer has a physical body, and it is karma for her creating the devilish purple jade.

Jeamie:

who is this character Chang Jiu Min - another version of TTJ?

TTJ in Li Su Su's universe after he decided to cultivate to become an immortal following the death of YXW in the wall incident.

underthestars:

This was from the novel,  but the drama should be similar.

Yes that's true in exchange for a evil bone carrier baby

underthestars:

Yes he died under lightning curse as well. In this drama, state of nirvana is Ming Ye has died, but his mental state was enlightened before death.

SJ did not survive because her physical body was eaten by the demons in Huangyuan when she went to save Sang You, so she turned into a devil to survive. She would've died under lightning curse because she no longer has a physical body, and it is karma for her creating the devilish purple jade.

So does that mean SJ is not dead like MY, her devil aura/spirit is still present and that is what talked with LSS/YXW? 

liarsh:

So does that mean SJ is not dead like MY, her devil aura/spirit is still present and that is what talked with LSS/YXW? 

Her soul dissipated so I don't think she can.  That's why MY died from a broken heart.  The dialogue is so sad.

underthestars:

To be fair, Ming Ye did not succeed in the swap, as Sang Jiu had no physical body left. If the swap was successful, Ming Ye would've died by the thunders while Sang Jiu would have lost her demon/devil essence and acquired Ming Yes divine essence! Ming Ye fails, but Su Su succeeds.

ItsU:

can anyone explain me about tower scene in the novel? whom will TTJ choose & why? what will happen after that? i don't mind spoilers.. 

When susu fails in putting 9 nails in his body and just puts 6 nails. She got another solution in which she can exchange her divine essence for the removal of his evil bone. 

On the tower incident, TTJ saw xiwu being a little weird and tried to stop her but she could not be stopped and xiwu dies. At that time, xiwu was already dying because of the jade, so the best option was that. 

Susu goes back in her present where the future changed.

ItsU:

can anyone explain me about tower scene in the novel? whom will TTJ choose & why? what will happen after that? i don't mind spoilers.. 

After that TTJ tried many thingsnto bring back xiwu's soul but could not do it, so he practiced immoral cultivation.

mparthur:

Once TTJ becomes Cang Jiu Min, is he going after LSS to kill her?

No he was always looking for ways to bring back her soul. In novel, when he saw susu TTJ being TTJ wanted her body to bring xiwu's soul in her as they looked the same. 

But then he one time knew that the changed xiwu was always susu and tried to get with her and made many redemption.

Where we are now at episode 17 and before everything kicks off again, does TTJ have the evil bone yet? He froze and died on the lake and was then revived. Did it happen then?

cutie_daisy:

No he was always looking for ways to bring back her soul. In novel, when he saw susu TTJ being TTJ wanted her body to bring xiwu's soul in her as they looked the same. 

But then he one time knew that the changed xiwu was always susu and tried to get with her and made many redemption.

So assuming he found YXW's soul that he planned to put that in SuSu's body--what happens to YXW's soul when he finds out it was SuSu that was changed YXW>

BlackJade30:

Where we are now at episode 17 and before everything kicks off again, does TTJ have the evil bone yet? He froze and died on the lake and was then revived. Did it happen then?

he was born with the evil bone.  He did not die on the lake because SuSu went back in time and kept him from dying and basically changed the timeline.  

liarsh:

So assuming he found YXW's soul that he planned to put that in SuSu's body--what happens to YXW's soul when he finds out it was SuSu that was changed YXW>

He wouldn't find YXW's soul because that is actually a part of SuSu's soul that went missing.  It escaped and reincarnated to become YXW.  

oceanstarjp:

he was born with the evil bone.  He did not die on the lake because SuSu went back in time and kept him from dying and basically changed the timeline.  

Thank you. So SuSu  changed something by being there

He is so devilish at times although he is fair in how he runs things. Just no room for any softer emotions.