enigmatic_zephy:

@underthestars

I don't understand one thing, TTJ 1.0 died and hence devil god 2.0 could take over .. so what do you mean by Devil god 2.0 recognized susu as Ye Xiwu and let her travel back in time to save TTJ 1.0

Also, i caught that in the episode where devil god took out his bone .. and mention of yihue arc and found it very interesting immediately. What is the pact with that tribe?

TTJ 1.0 was married to Ye Xiwu (not taken over by Li Susu -this is Universe A). He died on the lake, and became the devil god that massacred the cultivators in EP1. In the drama, Ye Xiwu and Li Susu look the same, hence he was surprised.

He let her travel back in time to see if she could change his fate, and because he was bored - what happens after he destroys the world? The drama should give more detail later on. 

Technically when Li Susu takes over Ye Xiwu, a new pathway has been split to create Universe B, and Tantai Jin is a new person completely unrelated to TTJ1.0. His journey is different, and we are currently following his story arc in the present timeline.

I don't think the drama has mentioned much about evil bone's link to Yiyue tribe - let's see how it differs from the novel.

Alicetcfwl:

Lmao, another detail I forgot ??

Yeah, and i think it was not a crystal from inside him but a treasure, like very important and useful one. It was needed in every ten years. That time he denied giving to her, so she took it after drugging him in a fitn of anger.

Kiie:

Thank you for your explaination. Was MY in love with SJ in the novel?

He was but not at that point of time, like he let her leave. He loved her when she took care of him for seven years when he was very injured. 

enigmatic_zephy:

@underthestars

I don't understand one thing, TTJ 1.0 died and hence devil god 2.0 could take over .. so what do you mean by Devil god 2.0 recognized susu as Ye Xiwu and let her travel back in time to save TTJ 1.0

Also, i caught that in the episode where devil god took out his bone .. and mention of yihue arc and found it very interesting immediately. What is the pact with that tribe?

What the person meant was, devil 1.0 scemed to let himself be alive once again. He left something in TTJ who will become devil 2.0 but he is a different person. And when times come devil 1.0 will take over and devil 2.0 will disappear. 

Originally, when devil 2.0 massacred every sect, he saw susu who looked like her dead wife, who used to torture him. He knew that he will be gone once devil 1.0 comes back. But no one knows how. So, he knew that susu will go back in time and will change something, so he let her go back, to see if the outcome would be any different cuz it will change the past and the future. He already knew he would die, so why not try something different.

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, but it was told at the end of the fleeting life wisdom.

MY in the end becomes God again?  SJ is never reborn?  This couple never reunite?

Very impressive! Well done and thank you *clap *clap *clap (emoji isn’t working)

Alicetcfwl:

Well, technically in the novel SJ was angry that MY doesn't want to pass her the Crystal from inside him and she thinks MY will use it for TH. So in a fit of rage, she drugs him with the intention to steal the crystal, kisses him and puts a cloth on her eyes while her hand is going downwards on MY's body. As for if they slept or not, the novel says he stopped her. And she also fails to get the crystal.

Haha, yea, the novel was very ambiguous about what exactly happened! Apart from 1 - she did drug him, 2 - she was shy about it, and covered her eyes as she doesn’t dare to look at his eyes (guilty conscience lol), 3 - she kisses him, 4 - her hands were doing something, 5 - he promised to kill her afterward… 

I don’t think he stopped her, he just stay silent and show displease… lol. She did manage to get the crystal lol

Alila Nguyen:

Haha, yea, the novel was very ambiguous about what exactly happened! Apart from 1 - she did drug him, 2 - she was shy about it, and covered her eyes as she doesn’t dare to look at his eyes (guilty conscience lol), 3 - she kisses him, 4 - her hands were doing something, 5 - he promised to kill her afterward… 

I don’t think he stopped her, he just stay silent and show displease… lol. She did manage to get the crystal lol

MY silently enjoyed the dual cultivation.  Naughty boy.

pluto:

thank you for this!! i love how the kid is pan yizhe haha

can i ask what you mean by li susu’s evil soul being lost and becoming ye xiwu in universe A?

In the book, it explained that Chu Huang got injured while she was carrying LSS, because of that, LSS is in an egg and won’t hatched. So her mother, who is on the last breath, needs to collect 100 souls, 99 good n 1 bad. But the 1 bad escape and become YXW. Also because she was missing that 1 soul, it took her another 100years(?) to hatch. So that’s why LSS feels attached to her Ye family, because it’s part of her life.

When she exchange her divine essence with TTJ, I think she is then in possession of the devil bones (?). So that’s why they reswap later I think lol. Because without her divine essence she can’t be god. After the tower event, she’s reborn with higher power but not god

underthestars 

'I don't think the drama has mentioned much about evil bone's link to Yiyue tribe ...'

What's the link between the evil bone and the Yi Yue tribe?  The English translation of the novel is so poorly translated which confuses me completely.

Thank you in advance.

mparthur:

underthestars 

'I don't think the drama has mentioned much about evil bone's link to Yiyue tribe ...'

What's the link between the evil bone and the Yi Yue tribe?  The English translation of the novel is so poorly translated which confuses me completely.

Thank you in advance.

This should be a plot line in future episodes - not sure how the drama will go about it.

Also an update to SJ storyline - she was unable to take in the bone-refining seal Mingye cleansed for her, because her body was eaten by demons in Huangyuan while saving her brother Sang You, so she transformed into a devil instead.

Also updated main post about the formation of the six soul-slaying nails that LSS will shoot into TTJ's heart.

Once TTJ becomes Cang Jiu Min, is he going after LSS to kill her?

can i get spoiler on the tower scene? Im assuming TTJ would save YXW, but based on some of the comments earlier, it seems like YXW died at the tower scene? what happened? why did she die? thanks!

yumez:

can i get spoiler on the tower scene? Im assuming TTJ would save YXW, but based on some of the comments earlier, it seems like YXW died at the tower scene? what happened? why did she die? thanks!

the tower scene is when she will switch his bone of evil with her immortal spirit.  Afterwards she will die which will end the mortal arc.  TTJ will be devastated with her death. She will return to a changed future.  They will cross paths again 500 years later in the immortal realm.