so.. is YH  reincarnated? she remember about TY? but how?

if not..how she can live without hps?

lindawatitjioe:

OMG this is so beautiful! Why Youku didnt translate it properly! I paid for this ????. Thank you so so much for translating it!

youku already translate it..you can see again when you rewatch..

Hangmy:

LOL. I know. I was like "huh??" but what Anisfii  said makes sense. We just have to think it that way so it makes sense haha.

I still think it was BXS’s spell. It’s definitely something that he will do. hahaha

well..because i’m so curious about the new YH in eps 40, i read 3 last chapter in the novel..

i understand why they can’t filmed that scene because chinese drama  forbid anything about reincarnate..

after YH disappeared or die..she reincarnated.. Chen Yi (QingQiu King) give the last gift to YH.. he said this is the  gift from demon‘s clans for you n TY. the gift is YH still remember memories of her past life. Since a baby, YH already know her past life..but because she’s too weak (baby) she can’t find TY.. so she wait until 15 years..

i really like novel version when they met again.. you can see how much TY very miss YH..love it.. is really different from the drama..

Anisfii:

Cr. @Mizu

TY's part at the end, after he left the CX mountain ( where there is no sub )

" I was blinded by hatred
but after meeting you
I'm willing to give it all
Someday if you have someone you like
I would like to pull off my scales one by one
made it into an armor, gift for your love
( I just ) afraid that in this life
( Although ) I want to give you everything
You would never ask me for anything . "

https://mydramalist.com/79467-hu-xin#comment-13452099

in the novel TY say this words to YH in person.. in the night after they married again (third).. YH asked him: what if after reincarnated i can‘t remember my past life?

after YH hear that words, she keep silent and then said.. i want you XD

mpruel:

in the novel TY say this words to YH in person.. in the night after they married again (third).. YH asked him: what if after reincarnated i can‘t remember my past life?

after YH hear that words, she keep silent and then said.. i want you XD

Maybe you should read the novel as a whole instead of just the extra chapter. Since the novel is a bit different to the drama. 

In the drama they might have married 2 times (2nd being the official one) but the novel it might be different. 

I haven't read the novel as a whole yet, just up to chapter 52. And there's already differences in the novel when compared to the drama.

KiKo Tsukino:

Maybe you should read the novel as a whole instead of just the extra chapter. Since the novel is a bit different to the drama. 

In the drama they might have married 2 times (2nd being the official one) but the novel it might be different. 

I haven't read the novel as a whole yet, just up to chapter 52. And there's already differences in the novel when compared to the drama.

yeah..i think the novel is very different from the drama.. will read it from chapt 1..

mpruel:

yeah..i think the novel is very different from the drama.. will read it from chapt 1..

Novel have its differences but I won't say it's very different. Since some core parts are kept in the drama (but there are definitely differences) this is basing on what I've read so far.

Happy reading!

KiKo Tsukino:

Novel have its differences but I won't say it's very different. Since some core parts are kept in the drama (but there are definitely differences) this is basing on what I've read so far.

Happy reading!

i also read about xian qe…i hear her identity is different from the drama

KiKo Tsukino:

Happy reading!

Agree. And till now I couldn’t choose which one is better than the other. I just keep combining 2 stories in my head to make my perfect story about them ??.

lindawatitjioe:

Agree. And till now I couldn’t choose which one is better than the other. I just keep combining 2 stories in my head to make my perfect story about them ??.

To be honest I felt like I enjoy the drama more on my end considering I've binge watching it but for the novel I'm just taking my time. 

I do like the novel from what I've read so far but I felt more attached to the drama on my end 

KiKo Tsukino:

Done to read and yes..in novel, they also married 2 times.. haha

mpruel:

so.. is YH  reincarnated? she remember about TY? but how?

if not..how she can live without hps?

In the novel she was reincarnated.

In the drama because things was done differently it felt more like her essence (the light on everyone's forehead), was gathered wherever TY goes and when he saw the glow (light) on their forehead, YH physical body can come back in the end so it's more like a collective of her essence that form her physical body again. It just needed time for that to happen (hence the time skip)

As for the whole HPS, the moment the life swapping spell was activated and TY die in YH place, she no longer need to rely on HPS in the drama to live on anymore because that was the whole point of TY exchanging his own life for her , to give her a second chance to live like a normal human (without the need to rely on HPS). 

KiKo Tsukino:
As for the whole HPS, the moment the life swapping spell was activated and TY die in YH place, she no longer need to rely on HPS in the drama to live on anymore because that was the whole point of TY exchanging his own life for her , to give her a second chance to live like a normal human (without the need to rely on HPS). 

But he doesn't really die. He immediately turns into an egg and there is life in it.

ColourMePurple:

But he doesn't really die. He immediately turns into an egg and there is life in it.

If you watched the drama it is explained that the life swapping spell was activated completely so yes he did die... 

When Yan Hui put the dragon vein inside Tian Yao that triggered a miracle for him to be reborn again. 

So truth is Tian Yao did die due to the life swapping spell but he was able to be reborn due to what (1) Yan Hui created a miracle by putting the dragon vein back in him that's what triggered him becoming a dragon egg and (2) then Yan Hui collected his consciousness which gives Tian Yao a chance to be revived in the end. 

When Tian Yao gets his dragon heart again, that's when he's complete with his full consciousness and also with his complete memories so he's back to the original Tian Yao.

While Tian Yao did die and gets reborn again, he's always been One Tian Yao all along.