owing to the saga of heart wrenching queerbating in chinese entertainment media which exceeds the levels of any y2k ships, and with my lungs gluing the shattered pieces of my heart after kara and lena luthor never got together, i will spare you all the rather endeavoring question regarding whether, the remake of the most anguish filled and engrossing BL drama is actually BL or just bromance.

and here's my answer:  

yeah no well i  watched the entire thing, there is nothing " phenomenally bromantic" about this, its just gay. ain't no bro do those endearing kissing shit to another bro. heck even intimate female friendships don't have the fck these two had been going on.
i'll save your time from scavenging through the hell road of comments. this gay, not bromance or as our fandom likes to say it, this is pure BL 

gasrr:

Thank you for the spoiler, i'm curious does china ban bl thing or it's just clickbait thing?, and i read some new news that china will become more strict 

its not releasing in main parts of china. so no worries. 

...the "lip balm" .....

I watched episode 21 and i was wondering the whole time the hell was that lip balm if anyone could help me ?

Uhm, It's lubricant specifically made for sex....