I've been on MDL for quite a long time, but I've never thought of introducing myself.

I'm Miriana, I'm 18 and I live in Italy. c: I attend a language high school (my last year, finally) and I speak: English, Spanish and German (not that much tho) and Italian obv ahah)
My first drama was Playful Kiss, which I found because of the anime "Itazura Na Kiss" (which I loved). 

I have many hobbies: I draw, I watch dramas (really, too many), I work out and... I play the piano, if you click here you can listen to some of my covers! (The drama-OST ones are in that playlist ^^, but I also covered some kpop ones, and some improvisations.) Hope you like it!

I don't know what else I should tell you ahah~ I hope to meet many friends in here ^^

Here, I'll leave you with this cutie (that I loved in Kill Me, Heal Me and I'm loving in She Was Pretty). Have a nice day!
(He actually visited Italy recently, but I could meet him ; u ; so unlucky)

psjvideo2.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the forums!
@stephen thank you! ^^
Hi, Miriana. Such a pretty name. Playful Kiss was my first drama too :) Bravo for introducing yourself on the forums, I have yet to do so.
Ahem. On to more serious matters,THANK YOU so much for the photo of Park Seo Joon! *swoons (Have you seen "Witch's Romance"?) I'm currently watching "She was Pretty" also...let me know what you think of it.
Bienvenida linda ;) grazie per la bella foto. 
@estellarluna aw, thank you! Actually I haven't seen Witch's Romance yet, but I'm planning to do so. I'm also watching She Was Pretty, and I'm reeeally loving it, a lot. It makes me laugh a lot, and it's kinda cute. I always crave for more, and I feel empty every time I end the weekly episodes. ; ; 1 week of waiting is so long ahah

@sakuraKhey grazie a te! ^ ^