Hello fellow mydramalist users ! :)

I have finally mustered up my courage to introduce myself! Though it took me almost 4 years - I know, embarrassing. ????

My name is Dominique, I'm 20 years old and I'm from northern Germany. The first drama I watched was Heartstrings in 2011, when I was actually looking for a new anime to watch. I mainly started it, because of Jung Yong Hwa, whom I already knew 'cause CNBLUE was the first K-Pop group I listend to. 

Today I'm not a big K-Pop or anime fan anymore. I still like to read manga from time to time, but I rather watch dramas now. :)

I guess, that's it for now. If you are curious about anything else, feel free to ask or take a look at my profile. ^-^

i guess welcome again :)
Hello~ 

You have a beautiful name *_* I've been here for 4 years too but never introduced myself :( ...so I congratulate you on your courage ^_^
Thank you :3
I'll try to be a bit more active and meet some new people to talk about all those dramas. So I thought it would be a good time for an introduction. :D
Hi, and welcome to the forum, I love your username ;D

I have one question for you, you said you don't listen to Kpop anymore but do you listen to Asian Music from time to time?
Hey there!

Welcome, I guess. Although my membership is far younger than yours.
We both are German but since this is an international site I'll continue to write in English ;)

I'm from the north-east of Germany, so we're not that far apart xD

Same with me, btw. Don't really listen intensely to K-Pop. It's more like I listen to all those beautiful OSTs from all those amazing dramas.
I also read Manga, but only a few. Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Skip Beat. (Well, there are a bunch of others on hold since I don't have time to catch up with them.)

@Dounie Thank you, love yours too. :3 And yes, I do listen to asian music from time to time, but mainly OST's and K-Pop songs I liked to listen to in the past. :)

@xXabsintheXx That's probably the best way, don't want anyone to feel out of place. :) I also have a lot of manga series to catch up to, but as I said, it is not my main interest anymore. It always makes me sad looking at my shelf with approx. 20 uncompleted series on it.. 

@oyaji Thank you! Hope yours are too. :3
Thank you too ;D I used to only listen to Ost songs before but I love exploring about Asian Music cause there are really wonderful artists, anyway it's great to listen to Ost and Kpop but like you only from time to time and also those songs I liked in the past cause Kpop now is not appealing anymore (in my opinion) ;(

BTW you have a beautiful profile page, especially the picture ^^
For me it's the genre. I normally listen to folk, indie and sometimes rock. There are good Asian artist in these genres, but they still interpret it differently? :D I don't know, it just isn't as appealing for me as e.g. British folk/indie. 

And thank you again. :3
I like the same genres as you do but I don't listen to western singers, only those from 70's, 80's and 90's (from time to time though) so I don't even know all those new singers it's like I'm totally lost ehehe however I love Folk, rock and indie from Asia!  But I do understand your feelings for British folk and Indie music, maybe I should broaden my horizon and see what's good from American and other western music ;D
Sorry for all those boring things I said.

:DDDD
No, you don't say boring things at all! :)
I'm not too familiar with music from the 70's to 90's or Asian music in that genre, maybe you could invite some good bands/singers to me? :3 
I love British music! It's where most of my favorite bands/singers come from. But there are a few from America too and one singer from Australia whom I love. ♥