Hey everyone :) I don't normally introduce myself in forums, but there's something about this place I really like - it's so useful for one thing! I'm living in Berlin, Germany, though originally British-Indian. I got into Kdrama over the summer, after watching Dramaworld on Netflix and loving it. From there I got into Kpop (there's the cutest little dance break in Dramaworld) and now I'm watching endless things online and saying 'Omo!' all the time and ordering way too much Korean fried chicken and ruining my life in the happiest way lol. 

My first drama was My Love from the Star and even though I haven't seen many others yet, I'm wondering how there could possibly be a better heroine than Cheon Song Yi. She's almost the best leading lady on any tv show ever, imo. Then I got into W because I love supernatural/sci-fi plots and loved that, too. Lee Jong Suk quickly became my fave. Watching Pinocchio right now and trying not to ugly-cry my way through every episode. 

Anyway yeah, that's me :) Nice to meet you all! 

Welcome to MDL! I hope you enjoy yourself here.
P.S It's okay to ugly cry your way through episodes. We all do it :D 
Welcome to MDL!!  :)  I love the tearjerkers...but only if they have a happy ending. :P
Hii and welcome to MDL! :)
I lock my door especially for those ugly-crying sessions lol
Welcome!
My Love from the Star is a big thing to begin with! and SongYi is trully a great character!
W is just great, one of my favourites for this year! Lee JongSuk is amazing! Try also "I Hear Your Voice", "School 2013".
About ugly crying... pff... rename the term for yourself to drama-wailing (or whatever you choose), for which you have more than enough reasons :D
Welcome to MDL. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
W has become one of my favorite dramas, glad to know you enjoyed it :)
Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome! Glad to know I'm not the only one who ugly-cries, though @VioletSakura I love that idea, definitely gonna call it drama-wailing from now on ;) 
Herzlich Wilkommen :)
Danke NanaChin :) Always nice to meet a fellow drama fan from my part of the world!