Hi, i'm newbie here! I hope you guys can get along with me.

tbh, i'm not good enough to write a review hehe. and i have so much plan to watch-list, but sometimes i'm too confused to choose which one will i watch first.

@Zla Hi! Welcome to MDL!
I am like you too, I have such a long PTW list, it's hard to choose which one to watch ^_^
Hello!

I thought I'd check out your list and see if we have anything in common with ratings.  There are 2 things.

Neither of us have ever given a 10...i like you already
We both liked "Flowers for my life"  I've rarely met a person who has watched this let alone liked it!

There's loads in your completed list that you loved and I hated and vice versa, however if i was going to recommend you ONE drama based on how you've rated things already it would be Age of Youth.

@AnayaS thank you! :D ahaha maybe it was indeed one of the problems that are often found. because when one drama is finished there is always a new drama coming out.

@Naksken tbh, besides not so good at writing reviews i also not good at give ratting, so i don't want to give so high or so low ratting hehe. I watch Flowers For my Life because i liked Cha Taehyun, actually :D ah right, because everyone's favorite usually different. anw, thank u for your recommendation!
@Zla Lol, that is so true :)
@nikonim Thank uuuu!!:D