Hey friends, I am from Mumbai, India. I am such a d-addict that I think my life would be incomplete without watching k-j-t-etc-dramas. I do not have any friends in real life to share these fantastic moments. That's why I am searching for some online friends to chat with. It's really annoying and difficult to click on each thread to identify each member. So I decided to create a common thread for everybody so that they can introduce themselves all at one place.. So let the ball roll.. This is Amit from India...
Good idea to have one thread for intros :) Hello & welcome
hello and welcome to mdl ^^ we can be friends if you want ;D
Hello, nyc 2 meet you.. Please everybody, just write down which nation you are from....
I'm from Belgium, Europe ;D
Est from the States
Howzit
Hi, I'm from Malaysia :)
Hi, welcome to mdl, I m from USA and have fun here and make loads of friends...
Hiya, I am kimmy or kimz whichever one you prefer. i live in england. not many ppl are hooke don dramas here either but i am lucky i have some friend sin real life who are:] you should get/force your friends to watch your fav drama or movie then i am sure theyll become hooked on asian drama;) thats what my friends did to me. my first drama was stairway to heaven:D after that i became hooked on dramas.
Hello all :) I'm from the USA
Hello c: I'm Melli, from Germany! ^^
Hi and welcome to MDL! I`m from Latvia, Europe :) Have fun!
Hello d-addict and welcome to MDL. :)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
namaste Welcome to MDL~!!!