Yay. I finally found a way to keep track of my dramas. I used to think I've watched a lot of dramas until I looked at other peoples profiles. I still have many to watch.
LOL You're not alone. When I got my account about 6 weeks ago I thought I'd watched alot... I was at 50ish. I was looking at people with 200+ dramas under their belt and it floored me! I'm up to almost 90 now, still working towards three digits myself :P Enjoy it here! We're all nuts and crazy :)
Welcome to MDL bro. Hope you have a great time on here. And...i've seen a little more than you, but compared to a lot of people here i'm still a drama newb =/
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Welcome to MDL bro. Hope you have a great time on here. And...i've seen a little more than you, but compared to a lot of people here i'm still a drama newb =/

Skyes drama watching report card = must try harder :p

I remember when I joined MDL I had only seen 2 dramas & look at me now :D

Welcome Noodle to MDL & please try to do better than Skye hahahahaha
_Rosie wrote: Skyes drama watching report card = must try harder :p

I remember when I joined MDL I had only seen 2 dramas & look at me now :D

Welcome Noodle to MDL & please try to do better than Skye hahahahaha

Do you want me to stop working on MDL and instead focus only on watching dramas?:D
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Do you want me to stop working on MDL and instead focus only on watching dramas?:D

erm.... on second thoughts, I think you may be excused :D
Hi there and welcome! ^-^ I also felt the same way when I joined, but no worries your list will grow before you know it =D hwaiting!!!!!
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Hi and welcome to MDL ^.^
And of course My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is on top of your favorite list... How come this happens with most dudes (me included)?
hey.. welcomme.. Iknow what you mean.. i lield dt same way whwn i startede her.. and still fiel a lidle biheind.. but the list i growing steddy.. :D
Welcome to MDL Enjoy your stay :)
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
welcome to MDL I feel the same ,compared to others here I watched very few
Welcome! :D It's hard to leave once you've come to dramaland! Don't worry about your number of dramas, your list will just keep growing, and everyone usually loves to give recommendations! Never be afraid to ask! Hope ya like it here. ^.^