Hey everyone, I'm pretty useless when it comes to introductions but I'll introduce myself anyway. My name is Raza, I'm from London, UK.
I'm a HUGE fan of Korean movies and have been watching them for many years now (IMDB list below), but when it comes to dramas...I have only just gotten into them earlier this year when my Korean friend told me that I should just give it a shot.
So it turns out that I am pretty hooked on (mature) dramas now, something that was not supposed to happen lol!
My most favorite drama is the globally acclaimed 'Padam Padam', I thought it was simply incredible! I also loved 'Queen of the Game' and 'IRIS'.

Looking forward to meeting all you lovely people here on this site which looks bad ass! :D

http://www.imdb.com/list/kyQhw82QEX8/
welcome to MDL have fun
Welcome to MDL. I hope you find many more K-dramas to love. =D
Thank you so much guys! Loving MDL already! :D
Welcome to MDL Raza (Love your name btw). I need to add some of the movies from your imdb list, onto my plan to watch list.
Hello Raza and welcome to MDL :)!
Thank you Archana :)
Thank you Arashi84 :)
Hi Skye-N-Rain, thank you for welcoming me to your site and for liking my name lol! I can see myself spending a lot of time here on MDL. Yes, do let me know if there are any movies on that list that interest you. What kind of genres are you into?
Welcome and nice to meet you Raza :)
Thank you Winterwoods and nice to meet you too :D
welcome RAZA !! ur movie list is incredible !!!
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Hi and welcome