Hello, hello, My name is Marie-Michel, I'm 23 and I'm from Québec(Canada). English is my second language so you'll probably see a lot of mistakes in my posts but I'll do my best! Our love for dramas is international right?! Anyway, I've been addicted to dramas for years now. Almost 10 years I think. I used to watch only Japanese Dramas (LIFE, Liar Game and many others) and Taiwanese Dramas(Fated to love you, My Queen, It started with a kiss and many others) but for the past 5 years I've only watched korean dramas. I'm trying to get back into J-dramas and t-dramas so if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate. And if you have korean dramas sugestions, don't hesitate either, they're still my favorites after all. I can't wait to get to know you better!
Hello and Welcome Marie-Michel, don't worry about it.. after you get to know MDL landnscape & all the lovely members. come and join us @ Forum game thread and share all the witty remarks your keeping in that pretty head of yours :D
Thanks! I'll definitely join the forum game thread soon!
Hi and welcome to MDL :)
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Hi and welcome!
Hellooooo,Hahahiiiiiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world,have so much fun and injoy as much u can ,and doooooon't worry my engliosh is the worst here (^_^).
Hello and welcome! Your english is fine, don't worry about it! As for some recommendations, for j-dramas I would recommend Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I'd also recommend the movie Usagi Drop. As for t-dramas, I'd recommend Fabulous Boys since you liked You're Beautiful. From your ptw list, I'd recommend Densha Otoko, Love Shuffle, and Kimi wa Petto. Oh, and 49 Days!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! and thanks for all the suggestions FullDex!
Welcome to MDL!

I mainly watch korean dramas and movies, but I'm trying to watch more taiwanese and chinese these days, so it's a lot like you. I want my drama list to be more varied when it comes to both countries and genres.
Here's some japanese and taiwanese dramas that I like (sorry if they're already on your list, I don't have the time to double check right now):

Japanese

Orange Days
Kingyo Club
Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo
Great Teacher Onizuka (1998)
Hana Yori Dango
Hotaru no Hikari
Last Friends
Kimi wa Petto
Taiyou no Uta
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
1 Litre of Tears

Right now I'm watcing the japanese drama Amachan and I really, really like it so far.

Taiwanese

Autumn's Concerto
The Fierce Wife
Prince Turns To Frog
Devil Beside You

Airing taiwanese dramas that I love so far: In a Good Way (this one is seriously good!), Deja Vu and The Pursuit of Happiness.
Thanks for the sugestions! Just by looking at your avatar, I'm sure we have similar tastes!
Hello, Marie-Michel ! Welcome to MDL :)
Hey, hey! Welcome! We almost have the same drama-watching experience:10 years :)