*stands up * Hi my name is Nadia and am a Korean dramaholic. I've been an expert stalker of this page for some months now before I finally decided to join today. I've been watching dramas for the past 3 yrs and wowee I've spent loads of days watching them according to the list I've made. I've managed to bring over to the dark side my youngest niece a few months ago, who also joined MDL today. Well see you in the comments sections :)
Hi and welcome to MDL :)
thanks :) I'm still getting my way around posting and replying etc but it'll get better.
Nadia77 wrote: thanks :) I'm still getting my way around posting and replying etc but it'll get better.

lol no problem. Have fun and see you around ^^
Welcome to MDL Nadia!

I hope you'll enjoy MDL, it's such a great website and a fantastic way to keep track on your dramas and movies.
It took a while before I joined too, but I'm so happy I did.

I don't know if you celebrate christmas but,
Merry Christmas!
Yep we do celebrate it here, so Merry Xmas to you too if you do. Yes it is, MDL's been bookmarked for ages and am constantly checking news, comments, reviews, and finally decided to join.
Welcome to MDL, Nadia! I love your name. :3

Wow! You weren't kidding. That's almost 100 days worth. :D
Hello and welcome to the both of you! You'll love it here! Let me know if you need any recommendations.
[altho im in my bed lying down but my imaginary friend will stand up for my behalf ]hi Nadia and welcome! same too you KangAhSsi.. if ur into posting comments and sharing witty remarks come and join us at game thread :D
Sleepninja wrote: Welcome to MDL, Nadia! I love your name. :3

Wow! You weren't kidding. That's almost 100 days worth. :D

loool awww Voldemort is scaring the lil girl. Thanks about the name, mom named me after the Olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci, though am small as her my bones refuse to be as flexible as hers.

Hehe yeah, and am thinking of adding also the movies to see how many more hrs my bottom worked :)
FullDex wrote: Hello and welcome to the both of you! You'll love it here! Let me know if you need any recommendations.

thanks for the welcome, I'll keep that in mind.
EJ_101 wrote: [altho im in my bed lying down but my imaginary friend will stand up for my behalf ]hi Nadia and welcome! same too you KangAhSsi.. if ur into posting comments and sharing witty remarks come and join us at game thread :D

thanks, I've already looked into the game thread a few days ago and it looks like fun.
your Welcome Nadia and the forum is also another way to catch up w some of the members and interact w them w/ us.. or mostly me...
Betty_Boop wrote: Welcome

thanks, lol it looked as if it were Joo Sang Wook saying welcome.