Hi everyone, I am not really a new member, I joined late august I think, but I still feel like a newby in asian (drama) world. what to tell about myself. I am a 20 years old woman (still very young) from the oh so cold, raining but lovely Holland. I failed my finals last year (I am still in High school * long story why*), so now I am only re-doing the subjects I failed... sadly I am jobless & I don't really know what I want to do after highschool. No that isn't true actually, but because of my age, money and other reasons I can't.. So I have to find something that I can do ^^ In other words I have to much free time on my hands, while a lot of my friends are to busy with studying. That's why I am glad I dived into this wonderful world of drama's & that I met a lot of MDL chingus. all of this sounded a bit sad, but I am a really cheerful, dreamy person :) Currently I am really into K-pop & variety. so If you know any good ones, feel free to share them with me. If you want to have a good conversation about anything feel free to do so :D Sorry for the long Introduction, Nice to meet u all ^^
Hellooo, Hahahiii ,Ahla wasahla ,mar7aba and Welwelwelcome to MDL world .have so much fun and enjoy as much u can. do ur best it's not bad to failed cuz u'll learn many thing. i hope u good luck in everything u do in ur life and don't give up cuz future maybe hide a beautiful things to u . nice to meet u too (^_^)
Hiiii...Welcome to MDL. Heheh Well welcome to the forum hehe! I hope you have as much fun on here as possible. Join in the forum games because they are fun! That is only when you are not studying! All the best with your studies. Do follow your dreams and I hope they all come true! Dreaming is only the first step to success! I hope to see you around! Have fun and enjoy :D x
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Hello and welcome! Don't worry, I just turned 25 and still don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm slowly starting to figure things out, you will too. So, who are your favorite k-pop groups and what are your favorite variety shows?
Ty all for your warm welcome :)
Welcome :D and hope you enjoy your stay in MDL!
Hello and Welcome! Being jobless is good, be proud of your vagabond status. Trust me, once it's gone, ur gonna miss it terribly!