Hello my dear, i am Natali, 25 years and i am studing computer science. I am from germany, but i am half russian, half german. I started to watch dramas back to my high school days (in ther year 2006 or so). I am also love animes, and a realy liked MyAnimeList to orgenice it, so i was realy happy, to find a homepage, where i can orgenice my Dramas like my animes (even when i am to lazy to add all the dramas i have watched, so i only make the new dramas in it). I am also love videogames, so you can call me a gamer. In real life I dont have many female friends. Mostly only guys are able to bear me. Mostly female persons have problems with me, because i am very analytic person, that is very straight forward. I don't want it, but i often hurt females. So you can say, i am a tomboy. But the good thing, i have got my boyfriend and a friend adicted to dramas, so i watch my dramas with them. I also dont realy a fan girly. I love romance, but like mature stories. High school romance stories are nice sometimes but not my favorite genre (mostly i avoid them). The same goes with flower boys. There are nice to look at, but i am not crazy about them. I love dramas, because of the story. I like it, that they dont go on for ever and that they are well thought out. i started to look dramas, because some years ago a manga (you're my Pet) had a drama (kimi wa petto), and i watched it and liked it. After that i started to watch other dramas. So yeah,that's mostly everything, i can tell about me. Feel free, to ask me something, if you have questions. Bye, Himbeerkeks
Welcome to MDL, i got started with drama from animes too :)
I tried this and it was real
Mental Age Test ,try it if u want it's short

http://www.arealme.com/mental/en/
Hi, welcome and nice to meet you! I hope you'll like it here. You're lucky to have people in real life to watch dramas with. :) I agree with you, I also like mature stories.
Welcome hun. ^^ I think I can understand u. I do not fan girl over pretty girl-looking flower boys. Not my style. But I do fangirl over hot men staring in GREAT dramas. Hihi >_< I basically watch dramas which has a good storyline. Bad dramas #cough#Heirs# won't ever make me watch it because of an actor. If the drama is awesome I will come to love the actor. But if the drama sux the actor gets a yellow card and next time a red card. :p I watch a lot of genres. Mostly don't care much about how old they are #16+ and 40-# the plot just have to be good. ^^
Hello and welcome! Another 25er here! I got into dramas around the same time you did, except I got into them from Zettai Kareshi, but Kimi wa Petto was one of my earlier ones too. And I agree with you one the more mature storylines, high school dramas don't do it much for me either. What are your favorite animes and video games?
Welcome to MDL! Also you're awesome for studying Computer Science !
Hi and welcome to MDL! Hope you have as much fun on here as you can! Enjoy :D
Thank you all ^-^ @Drama4lover i also have watched Heirs, but it wasn't my cup of tea. But's again a Highschool setting, so it's normaly nothing for me. But i liked the big Brother (Choi Jin Hyuk). I like his deep voice^-^ Because of Heirs i want to watch his new Drama (Emergency Couple), i hope, i will it like more then Heirs. @FullDex My favorite Games are the Tales-series (Tales of Symphonia my all time favorite), Pokemon and Professor Layton. I like to play J-RPGS, even so, we don't have many in country. Some of my favorite Animes are Sakeiichi Hatsukoi, Sword Art Online , Neon Genesis Evangelion (But the Srie not the movies), Polarbear Cafe and AnoHana.
Welcome and have fun w/us :D
Himbeerkeks wrote: Thank you all ^-^

@Drama4lover
i also have watched Heirs, but it wasn't my cup of tea. But's again a Highschool setting, so it's normaly nothing for me. But i liked the big Brother (Choi Jin Hyuk). I like his deep voice^-^ Because of Heirs i want to watch his new Drama (Emergency Couple), i hope, i will it like more then Heirs.

I loved Choi Min Hyuk too. Actually I'am watching Emergency Couple right now and it's AWESOME. I love every moment of it >_<
@EJ_101 Thank you :3 @Drama4lover Oh, it's nice to hear :3 So we liked the same Person XD I will watch Emergency Couple after it's complete. I just dont like to watch something, where i have to wait, till the next episode :3
Himbeerkeks wrote: @EJ_101
Thank you :3

@Drama4lover
Oh, it's nice to hear :3 So we liked the same Person XD I will watch Emergency Couple after it's complete. I just dont like to watch something, where i have to wait, till the next episode :3

Lol i totally get what u mean. Especially with this drama. The waiting is KILLING mee. Other dramas I can handle but this one is just torture. I haven't felt like this since I watch Bridal Mask while it was airing. 2 completely different drama. Lol >_<