Hello! I'm a new member here! I'm from Spain, are there any Spanish people here? Alguien de España? Actually, I saw HallyuBack dramalist and I wanted to have mine too...it even was in my bucket list haha. By the way, she makes videos in youtube about asian dramas and life in Corea and they're so funny! :) So if anyone wants to be friends just ask! I'm currently watching Full House (thai version) which is far better than the korean one, and I highly recommend it! I can't stop laughing and watching it... Sorry if my English is bad, saludos a todos!
Mucho gusto! I'm not even close to Spain and I only speak minimal Spanish, but welcome to MDL! Where you don't have to struggle to remember all the dramas you've seen. There are so many amazing people here who make dramas even better and can really cheer you on.
Hello there and welcome! I'm not Spanish but I've studied Spanish when I was very young, hablo un poco de español :) I liked korean version of full house and i didn't know about thai version, I need to check that out I hope you have lots of fun here
Hey what up? i'm not from spain. Welcome to you in the MDL have enjoy and fun
Thank you guys!! I've just finished full house thai and I LOVE IT :D And I'm enjoying MDL! Saludos!
Hi Esther ! I'm also finishing Full House and I really do like it . Such a wonderful adaptation. Why was I reluctant to watch it ??? Just one episode and it will be over ...Sigh ! Have fun on MDL !
HasegawaYui wrote: Hi Esther !
I'm also finishing Full House and I really do like it . Such a wonderful adaptation. Why was I reluctant to watch it ???
Just one episode and it will be over ...Sigh !
Have fun on MDL !

Thanks!
And I'm glad you liked it! I also wasn't so sure about watching it because I've never watched a thailand drama...but it was worth it! :)
trauermusik wrote: Thanks!
And I'm glad you liked it! I also wasn't so sure about watching it because I've never watched a thailand drama...but it was worth it! :)

Well, you're not alone. I just started my second Thai drama a few days ago.
The Thai version of Full House is definitely better than the Korean one in my opinion.
Hiiiii....Welcome to MDL...I hope you have fun here...Enjoy!! :D
Plural wrote: Well, you're not alone. I just started my second Thai drama a few days ago.
The Thai version of Full House is definitely better than the Korean one in my opinion.

Couldn't more agree !
Hola! I'm not from Spain, but my native language is Spanish. Bienvenida a MDL. BTW, where are you watching Full House?
Ari_Lee wrote: Hola! I'm not from Spain, but my native language is Spanish. Bienvenida a MDL.

BTW, where are you watching Full House?

Hola!! De dónde eres entonces? Sudamérica? Gracias!!
I watched Full house on viki....here : http://www.viki.com/tv/22443c-full-house-completed?q=full
:)
No, soy de Puerto Rico. Ah, gracias! It has been a while since I used Viki. :)
Hi!! welcome! I'm not from Spain but I'm Colombian, so my first language is spanish too! I also watched Full house the thai version, and the original version and yes! the thai version is waaayy better than the original one, actually this drama is my favorite Asian drama so far :D Saludos! y si quieres también te pasas por mi perfil ^^