Hello human you have entered my introduction thread .. my name is Sabrina i am half Asian half Arab (Singapore + Saudi = me) my birthday 22 April 1993 i am a university student studying language and translation. Interests: food (if ur wondering i am skinny) + ice cream (addicted) + scissors (i have a collection) + music (kpop - rock - punk - metal - little pop) + manga + art + movies + marvel + cats + color black & purple Hate: spicy things + racism + bullying + the color pink + animal & woman abuse + Oreos (cuse i am very allergic to them) + horses (i have a phobia from them) + lies I started to watch Asian drama a long time ago and listen to Asian music as well because i am half Singaporean so i was raised surrounded with such things ... my favorite genres to watch are comedy and horror but i like to watch other types too.. i am also so addicted to Marvel movies and shows cuse i love to read the comic books... i also looooove to watch American movies and show, when ever a new movie is out i would try my best to watch is... although i am half Arab i don't really listen to Arabic music and i don't like watching Arabic things. So basically that a small puzzle of my messy picture of a life, if you somehow think i am interesting that you weird and interesting too so lets be friends ^U^v
Hi....Welcome to MDL...Hope you have a lot of fun on here! Enjoy! :D
Hello. welcome to MDL! :)
Hello , You introduction is really funny ;) Have fun here in MDL ^^
Hello there, welcome to MDL! :D
You sound awesome BTW I was born in April 1993 as well. I'll be your friend
Thanx.... i am glad you enjoyed it ^__^v
wow thats nice so maybe we have the same interests ^___^V
kit1186 wrote: You sound awesome
BTW I was born in April 1993 as well.
I'll be your friend
thanx i am glad to be here <3
TheSunnyGoMerry wrote: Hello. welcome to MDL! :)
Hello to you too *waves back with a big smile*
Chikara67 wrote: hello *waves*