salwa93 wrote: hahaha happy that u liked them! :D:D
Yeah think that too! ooh gush i love his smileee!! it kills meee !

Me too~ (T.T) :)
Mirichan wrote: First of ALL THANK YOU for posting here !!Welcome,welcome as everyone else too~ :D
(lol I am already behaving like I own this thread here :p)
His smile is really the best part of his but he can act everyone and anything :p
You have described it great...In Gokusen for example he played the bad boy that good that it took an time until I realised that he is MIURA HARUMA O.O lol his acting is always superb and natural(in my opinion xD) And he can play all kind of roles~
I fell in love with his smile then in his acting and then last in his personality and behaviour infront if the camera..*in the previer sites in this thread there was an video af an show of his and it ia the perfect example*I loved him in everything he was in it and I HAVEN`T given up yet too to see an third season of BLOODY MONDAY.
Therfore my goal is to make an journey to Japan and then an fan-meeting(or more xDD) with him in person!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ok then, lets organise this, and go to Japan all together and organise a fan-meeting <3 XDDD

~*~
this gif's kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3
he was just perfect for the role of kazehaya <3 <3
loved both the anime and the movie <3 <3 <3
asigemi wrote: ok then, lets organise this, and go to Japan all together and organise a fan-meeting <3 XDDD

~*~
this gif's kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3
he was just perfect for the role of kazehaya <3 <3
loved both the anime and the movie <3 <3 <3

Me too~ He was perfect for it!:)
I loved the anime/manga too~
it is my favorite>3
asigemi wrote: ok then, lets organise this, and go to Japan all together and organise a fan-meeting <3 XDDD

Count me in! Actually I might be able to meet him 2 years from now, as my parents promised me a trip to Japan when I graduate from University. :P I know, there is a high possibility that I won't be able to see him, but there is always the faint hope. :D
My favorite pic of him:
yaven wrote: Count me in! Actually I might be able to meet him 2 years from now, as my parents promised me a trip to Japan when I graduate from University. :P I know, there is a high possibility that I won't be able to see him, but there is always the faint hope.
My favorite pic of him:

*speechless* (........)
You know what? Hehehehe I love you taste~:) Your pic is awesome!!Thank you for sharing it !!!

@Angel:Hahaha for sure I love your oic too!!! Thank you for posting it as well :D
wow he's cute!..
Mirichan wrote: *speechless* (........)
You know what? Hehehehe I love you taste~:) Your pic is awesome!!Thank you for sharing it !!!

@Angel:Hahaha for sure I love your oic too!!! Thank you for posting it as well :D
I wanna watch Kimi ni Todoke again when I look at all his pictures, lol.
Rubaxxa wrote: I wanna watch Kimi ni Todoke again when I look at all his pictures, lol.

OMG! I soooo didn't like that movie... I find that a lot of Japanese movies are slow in general but Kimi ni Todoke was slower than usual. lol.. But to be honest, i wasn't that big a fan of the anime so it makes sense that i'm not a fan of the movie. However, i really liked the people chosen to play the roles but then... i still didn't like it :(

The only movie i liked less than that is Hanamizuki.
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: wow he's cute!..

Hello at first thank you for posting here and THANK YOU! :D
I think so too~
Rubyy wrote: OMG! I soooo didn't like that movie... I find that a lot of Japanese movies are slow in general but Kimi ni Todoke was slower than usual. lol.. But to be honest, i wasn't that big a fan of the anime so it makes sense that i'm not a fan of the movie. However, i really liked the people chosen to play the roles but then... i still didn't like it :(

The only movie i liked less than that is Hanamizuki.

Hahaha I loved the Anime/Manga(my favorite >_<) and for sure then the movie too~
The cast was perfectly chosen for it! Btw I even wrote an review for it and thst means something :p
Rubyy wrote: OMG! I soooo didn't like that movie... I find that a lot of Japanese movies are slow in general but Kimi ni Todoke was slower than usual. lol.. But to be honest, i wasn't that big a fan of the anime so it makes sense that i'm not a fan of the movie. However, i really liked the people chosen to play the roles but then... i still didn't like it :(

I totally felt the same way. It might have just been too plain for my taste? Also I didn't like the LA movie adaptation of love*com. But that was weird, since I really liked the manga and the anime.
Anyway, what's your opinion about Hi wa mata noboru? I liked it, but found depressing that police officers couldn't do much against criminals. Also I found Haruma's acting great in it. And he had one of his cutest haircuts.
yaven wrote: I totally felt the same way. It might have just been too plain for my taste? Also I didn't like the LA movie adaptation of love*com. But that was weird, since I really liked the manga and the anime.
Anyway, what's your opinion about Hi wa mata noboru? I liked it, but found depressing that police officers couldn't do much against criminals. Also I found Haruma's acting great in it. And he had one of his cutest haircuts.

Gotta love men in uniforms, especially hot Asian men. <3
I didn't even realize it was Miura at first, he looks so different. I'm so used to seeing him with "long" hair. I guess I should watch that drama, as you seem to have really liked it. ;D And he really looks cute ;D
Rubaxxa wrote: Gotta love men in uniforms, especially hot Asian men. <3

O.O totally agree he looks ...hot:p
But didn't hear from that Drama??yet....
Haha thank you for letting me now through this thread here...akways the same~When I AM away~
But I am unable to watch it for A FEW DAYS now:(
Argh!!!Mpf:)