i liked him in para kiss, i noticed him than and he is so cool :D
He was amazing in Atashinchi no Danshi! He fit the role so well. And the chemisty between him and Horikita Maki ♥
Loved him in Parakiss and Hungry! One of the best dramas of 2012 <3 Hope to see more good from him in the future. =D
He was too cute in Atashinchi no Danshi <3 Since then there was that one drama with the space programma, Seigi Mikata??? , Paradise Kiss & Hungry at the moment < Loved them ^^ Jeesh, why is he so cute???
Gah! I don't remember him in Nodame Cantabile! But I loved him in Atashinchi no Danshi - the role fit him perfectly! I'm just hoping for some miracle that there will be a season two or a movie! ParaKiss wasn't the best movie - too much stuff pressed into one movie with a random collection of scene shots. But I still enjoyed it! =) Is Hungry really that good?
lol, I totally agree for Atashinchi no Danshi, I personally think that the romance part should have been longer they were so cute together :P btw. Hungry really is that good :D
I'm going to save this thread XD I have seen Osamu-kun only in Gou, he was amazing as Hidetada. But I haven't fall at first sight. I thought he's a way too cute but after a while, after some stalking I thought, damn, he has something in the eyes. I'm only planning to watch some dramas and films, maybe soon but definitely Osamu-kun is my type. BTW, he was second favourite male in 2012 (in 2011 he was number one), and of course, I lost the link.
I guess I'm not very observant, because I didn't realize he was listed as a cast member for Nodame Cantabile. I had a big fangirl moment when he first appeared. lol
what a nice surprise ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: what a nice surprise ;)

haha It was! If only we could get surprises like this in real life. XD
Turns out he has a supporting role in Osen. lol! I keep watching his dramas without realizing he is in them.
I have very fond feelings for Osamu... After all, he was actually a major cause in truly getting me into dramas. I was watching Atashinchi no Danshi (back in -09) and thought it was pretty good but my interest in dramas could have ended there IF I wouldn't have ended up doing a bit of research to see if Osamu had any other good dramas... And well, in the end nothing else from him got my attention, but since I had been browsing dramasites for that - there was no return from dramaland. :D
むかいちゃんかっけ!
好きスキスキ!
He is really handsome but there is a lot of hate for him. I wonder why..