I was watching paradise kiss and i close the window after watching 5 minutes of it.. he didnt sell me that role :P .. but i liked him in bambino0o ... he was in nodame ? why cant i remember him :S .. after reading some comments i will watch Hungry:D ..
Jeaniessi wrote: BTW...I have watched the first Ep of Hungry and really really like it. (better than Ending Planner I think) and while Mukai Osamu doesn't make my brain go GUH...I like him.

I think I developed a crush on him after Hungry! And well, I like that drama a whole lot more than Yamapi's...lol
He is the only japanese actor I like. In my opinion, he is the only one who succeeded to seem okay for a japanese actor. First time I noticed him was in Hanamizuki, a horrible movie, but he looked very cool in it so I decided to watch more of his movies/dramas. About acting I think that he shows his talent in Hanayome no Chichi. :) I tried to watch Hungry because of him but his character's attitude is too rude and annoying and the story is not very convincing. So I dropped it. And I've seen Paradise kiss too but that movie is really disappointing. I think he fits in that category of eye-candy with not too much experience in acting but who knows maybe his acting will get better. You know the saying: "better later than never. " ;)
LisNoir wrote: I think I developed a crush on him after Hungry! And well, I like that drama a whole lot more than Yamapi's...lol

Was this crush developed before or after that picture link you sent me? Just Askin'!!! ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: Was this crush developed before or after that picture link you sent me? Just Askin'!!! ;)

It's a very good question. It was before, which made the pictures a lot more enjoyable, if you must know. lol
I watched Atasinci no Danshi and that's the first time I fall for him. I watched Nodame before and didn't recognize him at all. but he has a peacefull smile and also his birthday same as me. LOL. Love him so much. By the way, you guys talked about hungry so much. how good is 'Hungry'? I never watch them. T^T
I-Sera wrote: I watched Atasinci no Danshi and that's the first time I fall for him. I watched Nodame before and didn't recognize him at all. but he has a peacefull smile and also his birthday same as me. LOL. Love him so much.

By the way, you guys talked about hungry so much. how good is 'Hungry'? I never watch them. T^T

Hungry! is awesome. I really enjoy it.
Wow, I didn't put two and two together. lol He was in Mei-chan no Shitsuji! :p
LisNoir wrote: Hungry! is awesome. I really enjoy it.

is that ? I can't wait to download hungry and watch it. hope my ****in' internet will be nice to me :)
LisNoir wrote: I think I developed a crush on him after Hungry! And well, I like that drama a whole lot more than Yamapi's...lol

I have to agree with this. Ending Planner is getting bland for me. I just watched 6 today and it is not holding my interest as much as Hungry. I'm not at the drop stage yet. Not sure why exactly.

LisNoir wrote: Hungry! is awesome. I really enjoy it.

Yes it is! I have been keeping up with Nodame Cantabile and he has a supporting part. His hair is cut short and he almost resembles Park Shi Hoo a little bit to me in that Jdrama. I am thoroughly enjoying Hungry. It is very good.
Jeaniessi wrote: I have to agree with this. Ending Planner is getting bland for me. I just watched 6 today and it is not holding my interest as much as Hungry. I'm not at the drop stage yet. Not sure why exactly.

Yes it is! I have been keeping up with Nodame Cantabile and he has a supporting part. His hair is cut short and he almost resembles Park Shi Hoo a little bit to me in that Jdrama. I am thoroughly enjoying Hungry. It is very good.

I'm going to watch two more episodes, eventually, of ending planner to make a decision about it. But I Looove Hungry! And I like him in it.

I don't really remember him in it, but I think I'm starting to have a vague idea of who he was.
He is one of the actors I have already loved before he got more popular~>>3
Mirichan wrote: He is one of the actors I have already loved before he got more popular~>>3

I'm the complete opposite. I had no idea who he was until Hungry. But I'll be on the look out for more from him now, that is for sure!
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm the complete opposite. I had no idea who he was until Hungry. But I'll be on the look out for more from him now, that is for sure!

Hehe it's always lime that for me...like Matsuda Shota or other popular actirs etc I always loved them before they got really popular and then suddenly I am surprised to find out their sudden popularity...:D
Yeona wrote: He is the only japanese actor I like. In my opinion, he is the only one who succeeded to seem okay for a japanese actor. First time I noticed him was in Hanamizuki, a horrible movie, but he looked very cool in it so I decided to watch more of his movies/dramas. About acting I think that he shows his talent in Hanayome no Chichi. :) I tried to watch Hungry because of him but his character's attitude is too rude and annoying and the story is not very convincing. So I dropped it.
And I've seen Paradise kiss too but that movie is really disappointing. I think he fits in that category of eye-candy with not too much experience in acting but who knows maybe his acting will get better. You know the saying: "better later than never. " ;)

YES Hanamizuki was such a disappointment! I thought it would be great since the cast was rather well-known, but somehow it just crumbled away in a boring love story. I loved his character in Atashinchi no Danshi, Gou and Honey and Clover 2... And yes in Parakiss he was horrible but the writing of this movie made it seem like some random and insignificant rom-com, and Keiko was terrible too! But I really disagree with your opinion that he's hasn't had enough experience in acting. Come on, he's had so many dramas under his belt! But yes he is definitely eye-candy! AND HIS SEXY VOICE