Japanese actor and a member of the acting group D-BOYS.

http://mydramalist.com/actor/567/yanagishita-tomo

Soooo...Any Tomo Yanagishita fans here?

Personally I love him ^o^
He was so adorable in Hana Kimi Remake and in Tumbling *o*
Hmmm...I don't know who he is but I will check him out now! Was Tumbling good?
I haven't seen any other of his dramas but I really adore his character in Tumbling. i find him very touching. the episode which shows his story is my favourite one in this drama.
Jeaniessi wrote: Hmmm...I don't know who he is but I will check him out now!

Was Tumbling good?

YES! It's very good ^^ Check it out:)

SumiTheCat wrote: I haven't seen any other of his dramas but I really adore his character in Tumbling. i find him very touching. the episode which shows his story is my favourite one in this drama.

Ah~ That's my fave too. He was so quiet during the whole show, so I really liked when he got some attention there.

If anyone liked Hana Kimi, he played kayashima in the Hana Kimi remake :') A really sweet drama.
Jeaniessi : YES YES YES Tumbling was very good, which you would'nt really expect in the beginning. The five or ten fisrt minutes of first episodes made me think it would be another drama for teenagers (do not see any bad judgement in it), but the whole story is really worthy. I rated it 10, which is quite rare.
I love him in Tumbling and in Hana Kimi 2011! I fell forever in love with him because of his portrayal of Kayashima--so cute and lovely.
yankumicho wrote: I love him in Tumbling and in Hana Kimi 2011! I fell forever in love with him because of his portrayal of Kayashima--so cute and lovely.

same! I love him in both too!!!
And now he's a D-DATE member ^^
I love tho he and those d-boys are so underrated :(