LaughingCheshire wrote: Those pics are so cute!!! <3

:) Shota is very very cute! I can't wait until Friday and episode 3 of Umi no Ui no Shinryoujo!
Omo, I think I'm falling for Matsuda Shota! How can he be so gorgeous.... And I'm not even sure what attracts me so much. But the longer I watch him, the hotter he gets XD. I just finished Liar Game season 1+2 and both of the movies. I love his eyes and his gaze and that smile and oh, that voice ♥! Why didn't it occur to me in Hana Yori Dango that he is that awesome?!? Ok, enough fangirling. I need to watch Love Shuffle next ^-^.
arashi84 wrote: Omo, I think I'm falling for Matsuda Shota! How can he be so gorgeous.... And I'm not even sure what attracts me so much. But the longer I watch him, the hotter he gets XD. I just finished Liar Game season 1+2 and both of the movies. I love his eyes and his gaze and that smile and oh, that voice ♥! Why didn't it occur to me in Hana Yori Dango that he is that awesome?!? Ok, enough fangirling. I need to watch Love Shuffle next ^-^.

Welcome to the Love Train! He is completely gorgeous and a great actor! The full package. Love Shuffle is a great choice. I recommend Don Quixote next. And Ikigami, The Ultimate Limit, Afro Tanaka and Hard Romanticker. Hope you enjoy the pics in here. He is very pretty!

Also his new drama Umi no Ui no Shinryoujo is very good so far.
Jeaniessi wrote: Welcome to the Love Train! He is completely gorgeous and a great actor! The full package. Love Shuffle is a great choice. I recommend Don Quixote next. And Ikigami, The Ultimate Limit, Afro Tanaka and Hard Romanticker. Hope you enjoy the pics in here. He is very pretty!

Also his new drama Umi no Ui no Shinryoujo is very good so far.

Yeah, I really liked the first episode of Love Shuffle and he's so different there, I like that ^__^! He was so cool and badass in Liar Game all the time <3 and then there was this scene in Nao's imagination where he's so funny cute. That made me so curious about his funnier roles too ^^.
Thanks for your recommendations :D. I'm planning to watch Meitantei no Okite next, but then I'll check them out (though I'm still a bit hesitant about Afro Tanaka and Hard Romanticker *lol*).
And ooooh yessss, I enjoy the pics here VERY much XD! Thanks to all the uploaders! I noticed you did the most ^-^. I'm just half done with the thread though. If I still wanna be considered as a sane person I shouldn't mention how much time I already spent here in this thread and on google to search for pics ^^~.

The November 2013 Men's Fudge...I have been looking high and low for the full spread... Gah! Want!

So pretty!
Jeaniessi wrote: hahaha! Lip Cream!

bump! *heart flutters*
Finally, I'm done reading the entire thread. I am drooling over the pictures that my niece gave me a hanky, my sister brought me a mug, and lastly my mother have to put a bucket under my mouth.
i do love him <3 

specially in Lair game ,,,, handsome and intelligent :*
i introduced him to some friends via Liar Game. and they thought the same thing afterwards, that he is a genius in real life. ;p
Any news about bae Matauda Shota? ????
His latest show, Dias Police: Ihou Keisatsu, is really enjoyable (even without subtitles currently being available and me only understanding a teensy bit of Japanese). I'm digging the look for this character, too. :)

1387f434-7190-4641-b136-d218b9117082.png

1043beef-bf5f-440d-91b7-63d7fb9b78c6.png
for now shota matsuda in dias police, international drama
Yup, and it's actually being subbed now (into English) by natka on d-addicts. :) Really good show-- it's getting more interesting as it goes along!
I have to see this!
You should-- it's awesome!! :) And there's a Dias Police movie coming out in September... can't WAIT. :D