Jeaniessi wrote: I have never watched a medical Jdrama. I have yet to be able to finish a medical Kdrama. But I know I will watch this and not just because of Shota ( ummm. Really) but because judging from the description and the preview up there it looks more like a comedic romantic romp than a procedural. Shota is over due for a rom com. Also I totally dig that he can flip from serious to silly. <3

I have. It was easy to get through because of the eye candy... LOL! But this teaser doesn't look anything like the type of medical drama I watched.

Jeaniessi wrote: Did you watch yet Dongsaeng? I think it looks promising! :)

I did. Kawaiiii!!!! I love how he looks on screen with Takei Emi.

And he does look young!

Also, like Jeanie unni, I love how diverse his roles are and how he can do serious and silly.
Ari_Lee wrote: I have. It was easy to get through because of the eye candy... LOL! But this teaser doesn't look anything like the type of medical drama I watched.

I did. Kawaiiii!!!! I love how he looks on screen with Takei Emi.

And he does look young!

Also, like Jeanie unni, I love how diverse his roles are and how he can do serious and silly.

Totally, the one thing you can count on with him is he will never be typecast or stick to one boring formulaic role. Hey...Love Akiyama but he can also be Ojiro and Gu and Afro Tanaka! All of them so different. It's why we have the love right?

And yeah.. If you watch the teaser it doesn't actually look like a "medical" drama. Just that he's playing a doctor. but we shall see. :) Because I will TOTALLY be watching this!
Random Yummies.. because he is Delicious!

he he he. shota's a lap top magician.
I love those Jeanie eonni!
cityhunter83 wrote: he he he. shota's a lap top magician.

That's because he is shamazeballs.

Ari_Lee wrote: I love those Jeanie eonni!

I took out the nekkid... The nekkid was even better. ;) it's on the other place to share with you Dongsaeng. ♥
oooooh shota went back to short hair! i like!
Shota 2011.07.09 TV 天才!志村どうぶつ園

Shota 2011.07.09 TV 天才!志村どうぶつ園

Shota 2012.02.10 TV pusma

Shota 2012.02.10 TV pusma part 1

Shota 2012.02.10 TV pusma part 2
Shota 2012.02.10 TV pusma part 2