infiniti512 wrote: Yeah he hasn't had a romance in a while. I loved Senyuu Tanei just for his climbing around in the black sessy cat burglar gear hehe. I think the hair makes him look cute, but I love his badass looks just as much, if not more. Can't wait to see it!

Too True, there were some very bad ass moments but over all, I wanted more back story and a little more "umph". But it was watchable and I certainly don't regret watching. Especially his persnickety character and his comments under his breath to Kaori when she would do or say something. There were moments like that which were cute and made me laugh but...I just wanted more.

And he was always up in the roof in the airducts! LOL that was funny. It was his thing.
infiniti512 wrote: I think I even loved the blonde! He is such an awesome actor.

I know. Good god. Hard Romanticker. Whew... That movie. He is a great actor. He just is.

Gu... I won't forget him anytime soon.
Definitely an unforgettable character. Unforgettable man....
infiniti512 wrote: Definitely an unforgettable character. Unforgettable man....

Word!
Jeaniessi wrote: I want this magazine! WANT... GUH. Those eyebrows, that hair... those long long fingers.... blugh...can't think ..brain is mush.

BUMP!! because every page needs pretty.... And look at his luscious self.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh My God. I am a fangirling mess right now. It's gonna be bad and so so good! I can't wait!

Umi No Ue No Shinryojo

Matsuda Shota will be starring in his first “Getsuku” drama titled “Umi no Ue no Shinryojo“. The drama starts airing in October.

The drama is set in the floating clinic ”Kaishinmaru“. The clinic travels around the islands in the Seto inland sea. Although the clinic is not real, it uses a real floating clinic, ”Saiseimaru“, as inspiration.

Matsuda will play a young doctor named Sezaki Kota. He’s a distinguished doctor with a knack for falling easily in love with women. Every time he visits an island in order to treat someone, he falls in love with a local woman. He’s always turned down, though, and continuous to travel on to the next island.

Alongside Sezaki we have an unknown nurse, played by Takei Emi. The character apparently hates unreasonable things.

The upcoming drama will air every Monday at 9:00 pm on Fuji TV.

*Grabby hands*

Another Shota drama and this time with cutie Takei Emi!!
^The plot seems it will be very boring, still looking forward anyway. I think this will turn out like Meitantei no Okite (judging from his expresiion in that promotional picture^)
squeeing like a fan girl! Light, fun, silly , romance! I am so there!

Shout out to "allaboutVaness" in the drama page for the link!
Jeaniessi wrote: squeeing like a fan girl! Light, fun, silly , romance! I am so there!

Jajaja... I'll take a look at the video later to see if I'll join you in the squeeing. =P
I wonder why Shota took on a medical drama, I didn't appreciate Sennyu Tantei Tokage but I managed to get through since it was a detective drama but a detective drama is a big no for me even if Shota is in it. I hope that he will pick a much interesting drama next up.
I have never watched a medical Jdrama. I have yet to be able to finish a medical Kdrama. But I know I will watch this and not just because of Shota ( ummm. Really) but because judging from the description and the preview up there it looks more like a comedic romantic romp than a procedural. Shota is over due for a rom com. Also I totally dig that he can flip from serious to silly. <3
Ari_Lee wrote: Jajaja... I'll take a look at the video later to see if I'll join you in the squeeing. =P

Did you watch yet Dongsaeng? I think it looks promising! :)
Jeaniessi wrote: squeeing like a fan girl! Light, fun, silly , romance! I am so there!

wow!!! he looks sooooo young!
Sounds like it could be an entertaining drama. When I read the plot description ("Every time he visits an island in order to treat someone, he falls in love with a local woman. He’s always turned down, though"), it reminds me of Black Jack (from the anime, he's my favorite fictional doctor!) but the complete opposite (in the OVAs, women fall head over heels for Black Jack but he turns them down). I guess there are no actual similarities, though. :) Most of all, I suddenly remember that I need to start watching the second season of LIAR GAME soon!! Given the relatively short time I've spent in Dramaland, I don't have that much to compare with, but Akiyama is definitely one of my favorite male characters so far! He was so cool and awesome that I even began thinking that Matsuda Shota's hot.