my faves ~ HANA YORI DANGO HANA KIMI LOVE SHUFFLE BLOODY MONDAY (because of miura haruma & takeru sato) TATTA HITOTSU NO KOI I have more but I can't seem to remember :) Have fun!
I forget Zettai Kareshi on my list but a definite must-watch :)
my favs are: hana kimi atashinichi no danshi (think thats how you spell it??) buzzer beat XD
Mine are: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Liar Game Hana Kimi =^_^=
I lovve j-drams...but there are too many for me to choose only one: 1. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - you really should watch this...it was my firts asian drama and I still love it 2. Liar Game - all of them 3. Gokusen - one of my favorite drams + movie 4. Hana Yori Dango - is the japanase version of Korea's Boys over flowers....I liked the japanase version more. 5. Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - one of the most romantic storyes I've ever seen So this is it...you can choose anything you want!!!
Mine is NODAME CANTABILE . It really make my day . And because of it I learned piano . This next feb it would be two years since my first piano class . And the most important thing is I took CLASSICAL ! I really love Nodame Very Much ! I really like to see more of this drama , but Every Drama As The End .:(

How About Yours ?

Ive been craving for a japanese drama . :cool:
So far., Liar Game Series for Jdrama and Rurouni Kenshin for Movie <3 Love Nodame Cantabile Anime, I watched the 3 seasons. :)
hmm i guess mine has to be Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge....it was my first and is very special to me. It represents the VERY FIRST MOMENTS where you dive into a drama with all the excitment, joy and emotions. -I've come experienced it many times over but i still appreciate my first one for being soo good coz if it didn't drag me in then i wouldn't be here. xD
Only watched Battle Royale and Battle Royale II: Requiem, so... I'm gonna go with Battle Royale.
ylisse wrote: So far., Liar Game Series for Jdrama and Rurouni Kenshin for Movie <3

Love Nodame Cantabile Anime, I watched the 3 seasons. :)

I Didnt see both Liar Game & Rurouni Kenshin , will add to MDL
I've watched the live action only , is the anime a lil diff from the live action ?
WowCreations wrote: hmm i guess mine has to be Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge....it was my first and is very special to me. It represents the VERY FIRST MOMENTS where you dive into a drama with all the excitment, joy and emotions.
-I've come experienced it many times over but i still appreciate my first one for being soo good coz if it didn't drag me in then i wouldn't be here.
xD

Ive watch the first ep but it didnt get my attention . :( I guess I have to re watch it for a better judgement
Best drama: 'Nobuta Wo Produce', 'Pride' is a close second Best Movie: That's difficult. I love samurai movies best, for new ones' there's 'Twilight samurai', '13 assassins'. If you like old flicks like me, then try Akira Kurosawa's movies. And there's "letter to Iwo Jima", war movie by Clint Eastwood, which I like a lot. Also 'Cha na aji', a movie totally out of the box. Gomne, I can't stop when it come to movies.
HusnaHaniff wrote: Ive watch the first ep but it didnt get my attention . :( I guess I have to re watch it for a better judgement

i think you should give this one another go.
Its sweet, heartfelt , romantic, sad at times..it might not be all the flashy but its a good story.

you might try Mr brain, that might be more your thing maybe? xD
Moon Child. Best. Movie. Ever. I mean seriously. Gackt and Hyde together=Best movie ever. Hm...as far as dramas are concerned Hana Kimi. XD I can't help myself...It's so adorable and has almost all of my fave young actors in it.