i dont know if there's already a thread like this but right now im kinda interested with j-dramas and i dont know where to start :| soooo..i just wanna ask..whats the best j-drama you've seen so far?or your most favorite?thanks!!
my top three are:
-nodame cantabile
-love shuffle
-nobuta wo produce
:) and wellcome to jdrama addiction! :P
Pride Don Quixote Liar Game Love Shuffle Hungry Rondo Love! ♥
Im not a big Jdrama watcher (im kdrama fan all the way lol) but out of the few I have seen I have given only one 10 to - PRIDE others I have enjoyed are - Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - Buzzer Beat - Rondo - Kurosagi
I have quite a few that I dearly love, but I put the first two that popped into my head.

-Hana Kimi 2007
-LIFE
Mother The Queen's Classroom Ice World Densha Otoko 1 Litre of Tears JIN1n2 Daisuki Byakuyako Maou Vessel of Sand W no Higeki
In no particular order

JIN
JIN 2
Code Blue
Code Blue 2
My Boss My Hero
Dragon Zakura
Legal High
BOSS
BOSS 2
1 litre of tears will always be one of my favs.
yeah the first jdrama i saw was 1 liitre of tears..it was years ago..and i was really moved.. right now i'm about to finish love shuffle..i've been watching k-dramas for a while now..so i wanted to try j-drama once again..thanks very much!!!i'll start dloading them now ^.^
- Nodame Cantabile - Bara no nai Hanaya - Pride
koizora & yamato nadeshico shichi henge
1 liter of tears ouran high school host club Atashinchi no Danshi Gokusen seasons 1,2,3 Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Maou
Ikebukuro West Gate Park

I still feel extremely nostalgic when I think about them and I don't want to rewatch them because it may destroy the magic. I'm that bad. :P
hi :] Japanese drama? try 1 litre of tears and koizora (Drama) :}
I am relatively new to watching drama's but so far I have seen and enjoyed these:
Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Yori Dango 2
Kimi ni Todoke