Hi guys, first post.
I've been watching alot of jdramas lately movies I've seen alot of by now, but I'm wanting to watch more shows. I just finished Tatakau! Shoten Garu and loved it. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me something similar to this and Mischievous Kiss. When I say similar, I don't necessarily mean similar plots, just a similar show style; like a lighthearted comedic nature but also following a serious plotline. I think the music and way shots are filmed make a big difference between shows I instantly love on the first episode and ones I kind of don't care for. I'll list what I've watched a loved so far:

Mischievous Kiss
Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia Case Files
GTO
Tatakau! Shoten Garu

Can anyone think of shows with a similar feeling/style to these? 

There's a new movie version with different cast for Mischievous Kiss, it's called: Mischievous Kiss The Movie: High School
if you like the ditzy girl and serious guy trope I'd recommend: Please love the useless me
If you want something similar to GTO with a cool teacher and problematic students then I'd recommend: Gokusen 
Thanks guys, except panda I was meaning something more along the lines of happy and upbeat while still dramatic without being overly quirky as some japanese humor tends to be. Sadness is not what I'm looking for. xD
Tatta Hitotsu No Koi, Code Blue, Bloody Monday. Not a dramatic type, but somehow has a more serious approach - well, for my opinion. 
i will check a few of these out next. for now i am watching heartbroken chocolatier and i like it pretty well overall but get the feeling its not going to be "great" just enjoyable
+1 with Good luck! and Long Vacation (as @IzzyDramaLover suggested), try Priceless it has very little romance though. Or maybe A Girl & Three Sweethearts