I was interested in watching it until I noticed it wasnt subbed. 

I think the number of subbed Jdramas have fallen dramatically in the last few years. 

It will get subbed soon, it took a while for crisis to get subbed, Boku UnMei no hito desu  and  Code blue was subbed 1 week after Original air date.  I posted just to get the word out.  

I watched Dirty Yellow  Boys Raw and got the gist of it after wait 2 years for subs, so I understand your frustration.  Its one of the reasons I am learning Japanese.

Well. Its like 5 weeks now...

OldAnimeLady:
Its one of the reasons I am learning Japanese.

same, ha ha. it would be nice not having to always rely on fansubbers.

bannie:
I was interested in watching it until I noticed it wasnt subbed. 

this might not be picked up by anyone since it's on amazon prime. netflix and hulu dramas are usually left alone, so it will likely be the same for prime.

Oh amazon prime? I have that! Damn after I finish the last 5 eps of Pride. (I watched the first 6 yesterday) I am going to watch that.

YES

I shut off cable and only use streaming sites, netflix and prime, cause hey cheaper and who watches insipid american tv anymore? Even when hurricane Irma hit I just streamed ABC news to my chronecast.

Am confused, what is on Amazon Prime? I have it and  I looked up a couple of the shows mentioned here and I don't see them.  I am in USA, so that's my viewpoint via amazon though.   Can u advise which show you meant?

joannesmith:
Am confused, what is on Amazon Prime?

Final Life.

it's possible they're not streaming it outside of japan. which would suck, honestly. I don't have prime so I can't check for myself. 

here are a couple articles I'd read about it: 1, 2.

Ok amazon prime japan version has it not subbed, someone on twitter has already subbed it, but I am not going to link that til I verify the files are virus free

you can see it on amazon.jp but you can't in the USA at this time.     

OldAnimeLady:
link that til I verify the files are virus

OldAnimeLady:

Ok amazon prime japan version has it not subbed, someone on twitter has already subbed it, but I am not going to link that til I verify the files are virus free

please upload to kissasian or streaming site. then for sure it will not have virus. thanks 

you cant upload to kissasian, you link a title from MDL the request it via their system, i am sure they hate me over there with all my requests LOL.  I just stopped asking and scoured for srt files myself and merged the raw on my computer.  Not for this title it was for the Lucky seven special.

Subbing takes HOURS for one episode to be subbed and subbers are not appreciated for their volunteer work.  It is someone like you and me wanting to share their favorite drama with others so patience is virtue as much as it sucks (Still waiting for P to JK).

I subbed a 3 or 4 minute video by Jintaka "Choo Choo Shitain" because WTH is that and it took me 2 hours. I have a very limited Japanese vocabulary and had to rely heavily on Google Translate and the Japanese Urban Dictionary so it sits on my hard drive where no one can see it cause I am not confident.

If you are really wanting those files just search Final life: Even if you disappear, go  2  or 3 pages into the search results it should come up for you like it did me.  Again i do not have time to search it out, nor do I have a twitter account.

@OldAnimeLady did you look under "latest" or the "top" search results on twitter? I'm skimming through the top tweets right now, so I'll keep scrolling to see if I find them.

i only did a quick search myself on twitter and saw folks sharing PDF files with the subs in them.   They would work if you are desperate and are watching RAW anyway.     I will wait a little longer till some subtitle files become avail or its uploaded to Kissasian or Fastdrama

Here's the link, for example, for ep 2  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B17m4tWS1_E0NUw0OWwyUTRjQlE/view

OldAnimeLady:
Subbing takes HOURS for one episode to be subbed and subbers are not appreciated for their volunteer work.  It is someone like you and me wanting to share their favorite drama with others so patience is virtue as much as it sucks (Still waiting for

joannesmith:

i only did a quick search myself on twitter and saw folks sharing PDF files with the subs in them.   They would work if you are desperate and are watching RAW anyway.     I will wait a little longer till some subtitle files become avail or its uploaded to Kissasian or Fastdrama

Here's the link, for example, for ep 2  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B17m4tWS1_E0NUw0OWwyUTRjQlE/view

no i am not desperate. if they are no subs i will just not watch it.

but yeah if u guys find the video with subs please upload it somewhere so that we can all watch it!