Hana Kimi - comedy

Liar Game - suspense

We married as a job - romance

Boku Unemi no hito desu - romance

Buzzer Beat - romance

Pride - romance

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - romance

Family's form - slice of life

Rookies - school drama, really good one!

Ouran High School Host Club - school drama

Sadly I watched most of these dramas ... exept for rookies I dont like baseball but I see that it has good reviews so maybe I'll give it a try ^^ thanks a lot ^^

joannesmith:

I know you only like JDrama, but this KMovie is short, sweet, hysterical and well done:  Twenty

Thank you :)

ludina:

Hello! I don't know many jdramas but I liked

http://mydramalist.com/15460-5-ji-kara-9-ji-made

http://mydramalist.com/2985-hanazakari-no-kimitachi-e

And- a big hug!!!

Thank you ^^ and thanks for the big hug ^^

Fati:

Itazura na kiss - Love in Tokyo, 2013, one of the best version of playful kiss, really cheerful

Suki na Hito ga iru koto, 2016 (family, work and romance, small romantic comedy really enjoyable)

And I think also at kimi wa petto, I only watched the old version (I like a lot) but I hear the new version of 2017 is interesting.

I hope you enjoy ;)

I watched the itazura na kiss the movie, it was quite good , but I never could bring myself to watch the drama :p I think now is the tim to watch it ^^ 

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made and Toshi Densetsu no Onna which i'm currently watching.

I will second the 2003 version of kimi wa petto. I'm currently watching it and it gives me a lot of laughs (:

you might also try juhan shuttai if you haven't already. some characters go through down moments, but the nice thing about juhan is they're lifted back up. it's a very adorable, positive drama.

Thank you Kataomoi and theairtwit ^^

I like the concept of kimi wa petto but I dont like matsu jun :(

yukitomo:

Sadly I watched most of these dramas ... exept for rookies I dont like baseball but I see that it has good reviews so maybe I'll give it a try ^^ thanks a lot ^^

It's really good! It's not that much about baseball but about friendship and following your dreams. 

You can also try:

Crisis

Dragon Zakura

Love shuffle

And I second Itazura na kiss the drama is cute and entertaining. 

Maybe try Zenkai Girl or Nobuta wo Produce? They're my go-to dramas whenever I'm feeling down.

I hope you're feeling better soon :)

From your ptw list:

Juhan Shuttai!

Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store

I also recommend:

Manhattan Love Story

Satorare (2002)

Brother Beat

Gokusen : school fun to watch

movie : 

High School Debut 

From Me to You