Hello

I'm feeling down and frustrated with work lately, so I'm looking for a dorama to help cheer me up. It doesn't have to be comedy, it can be anything that could keep my mind occupied for some time so I don't have to think about work : thriller, detective, romance , ... . But nothing sad, I really don't want to feel sad, so anything with a happy ending, where the good guy/girl wins and bad guys get what they deserve xD

Thanks ^^

Thank you Ji-N ^^ that's so sweet of you ^^ 

aww I hope you feel better soon! Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is a really fluffy and funny kdrama. The chemistry and romance is on point. You should check it out ^_^

Totoro ^^ thank you for your sweet words ^^  I used to like kdrama but I only watch jdrama now ...

I need this too. But I hate fluffy stuff so it's hard for me to find sth good lol

Ceki:

I need this too. But I hate fluffy stuff so it's hard for me to find sth good lol

I liked kahoko no kahoko ... but I know the 9th eisode is sad so I cant bring myslef to watch it now :( 

yukitomo:

I liked kahoko no kahoko ... but I know the 9th eisode is sad so I cant bring myslef to watch it now :( 

Yeah, it is sad :/ I can't even think of something positive that is not too cheesy. If I find something for myself I'll post it here :D

Ceki:

Yeah, it is sad :/ I can't even think of something positive that is not too cheesy. If I find something for myself I'll post it here :D

Thanks a lot ^^

Some movies/dramas that are really feel-good and funny, which I'd highly recommend:

Detroit Metal City

Kisarazu Cat's Eye (don't let the synopsis put you off as it's quite the opposite of what you might expect).

Utahime

SilverCloud:

Some movies/dramas that are really feel-good and funny, which I'd highly recommend:

Detroit Metal City

Kisarazu Cat's Eye (don't let the synopsis put you off as it's quite the opposite of what you might expect).

Utahime

arigatoooo !

I know you only like JDrama, but this KMovie is short, sweet, hysterical and well done:  Twenty

Hana Kimi - comedy

Liar Game - suspense

We married as a job - romance

Boku Unemi no hito desu - romance

Buzzer Beat - romance

Pride - romance

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - romance

Family's form - slice of life

Rookies - school drama, really good one!

Ouran High School Host Club - school drama

Itazura na kiss - Love in Tokyo, 2013, one of the best version of playful kiss, really cheerful

Suki na Hito ga iru koto, 2016 (family, work and romance, small romantic comedy really enjoyable)

And I think also at kimi wa petto, I only watched the old version (I like a lot) but I hear the new version of 2017 is interesting.

I hope you enjoy ;)