So I'm after some good recent romance dramas (please link me to their pages). I'm looking for ones where the characters don't overreact at everything, aren't annoying or cringy. I'm finding it hard to find decent dramas that don't make me cringe or get bored recently!

Hit The Top 

The romance is quite sweet and the main couple is not annoying. Also, it envolves not only romance but family and friendship. May be a little lenghty compared to other korean dramas but is pretty good.

Shopping King Louis

How annoying the characters are it's up to you, but they're kinda refreshing from the usual cold emotionless guy and candy girl. Romance is also quite sweet and they don't have many misunderstandings.

Sassy Go Go

Another one that's quite impressive. Short and sweet as well, it also focuses in friendship aside from the romance. The love triangle is quite amusing and well done.

Please Come Back Mister

Not exactly a romance, but it's romantic aspects are more original than most. Also, great chemistry between non-couples.

These are some that, in my opinion, aren't annoying. Maybe there are others, but saddly I didn't find any more on my watchlist

These are not very new but since I saw that you have not seen them yet you might want to consider watching:

Good Luck!!

Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ?

familys-form  ( I did find the fathers character a bit annoying, but the main characters are good )

mou-ichido-kimi-ni-propose ( takenouchi yukata , good story, similar to an amerian movie I don't remember its title ... )

nagareboshi ( takenouhi yukata)

saikou-no-rikon ( eita, ayano go, there is some cheating, so if you don't like that drop it, but the story is good)

sunao-ni-narenakute ( eita + ueno juri , good story )

and I second  soratobu-kouhoushitsu  ( inaaa pyoooon xD )

Because this is my first Life. 

I am on my phone so I can't link, cause I am phone stupid...so recommendations are

Good Morning Call season 1& 2, bartender is very lightly hinted at romance, there is romance in freeter ie o Kai but it is not the main arc