I gave it a try with Den-O (because of Sato Takeru) but fell in love with that. And now I have seen everything from the Den-O to the newest. And I LOVE it like hell. I wouldn't believe I would love this as much as I do. I even tried to give a chance to Super Sentai and even though I watch some series that catch my eyes it is not so hot for me as with Kamen Rider series.
I am big fans of Kamen Rider
I used to watch them as a kid but I lost interest as I grew up. It's nice to know that this genre still gets a respectable amount of fans around the world.
I'm a huge tokusatsu fan. What are you currently watching? :)
I'm a tokusatsu fan as well. ^^ Most of what I have watched were the U.S. "remakes", however I have also seen some of the originals. Also, I love the Godzilla movies!

I merged the two threads together, so they won't get lost. ^^
I'm a huge tokusatsu fan. My favorite series are Showa ones, but open-minded for Heisei ones :)
Kamen Rider anyone? That used to be my favourite!
My favorite one is Kamen Rider Black.
Hello, I'm a big fan of Tokusatsu too. I've been watching Toku since I was very young. My first Toku film was Godzilla・Mothra・King Ghidorah Giant Monsters All Out Attack ( not sure if this is the English title ). It's my favorite film.

@Alice

I didn't really follow the Gaim series so I can't say much about it but Gaim looks okay from what I've seen. Nothing beats insects though. ^_^
I had watched quite a lot of "regular" J-(and K-) dramas before ever dipping my toe into toku waters.  What did it?  Well, my workplace friend (whom I introduced to Asian dramas through K-dramas) watched Switch Girl via some streaming site and got herself a crush on Kiriyama Renn. So, eager to feed that need, I acquired Kamen Rider W for her.  Just out of pure curiosity (as I'd never seen a toku show myself before, not even the Americanized "Power Rangers" versions of sentai shows) I decided to watch the first few episodes of W... then the first 10 episodes... then I couldn't *stop* watching and dammit if Kamen Rider W didn't end up being one of my favorite dramas ever, "kids' show" or not. I've gone on to watch 000 --> Gaim (Drive sorta lost my interest so I'm indefinitely paused atm) and am now starting to randomly explore pre-W series (currently nearing the end of Kiva).  And the friend and I, in a weekly viewing group comprised of a few other workplace friends, are currently very near the end of W (which has been a very pleasurable rewatch for me) with plans to continue into OOO...  In short, I'm so, SO happy I gave the tokusatsu genre a chance. The fans I've met (on tumblr) have been lovely and funny and welcoming and I'm not sure I've ever had a more pleasant entry into a fandom than this, to be honest.
I'm a big fan, it was super sentai that got me into dramas.(as you might be able to tell from my profile pic, it was shinkenger  that got me hooked) I am so glad they are included on the site as I am currently watching multiple sentai and KR series and keeping track would be a nightmare otherwise. I am also a big fan of Garo, though I felt goldstorm was a little disappointing.