yoona wrote: I haven't seen the japanese version. Actually I wasn't planning to watch this version either but I haven't found an episode from another drama i'm currently waching so I decided to start this drama. I'm addicted now and I want to see how it will end. I don't understand why it is underratted, the acting is very good and the story too. ;)

Thanks! I might check it out when it finishes airing (or is it finished already?)
LisNoir wrote: Thanks! I might check it out when it finishes airing (or is it finished already?)

It has 13 episodes. Now are available 7 episodes with Eng Sub on viki. It's still airing.
yoona wrote: It has 13 episodes. Now are available 7 episodes with Eng Sub on viki. It's still airing.

Oh, it's semi short one...just a few more weeks then.
I have both the J and K version on my ptw list...I, however, plan to watch the j version first..i don't know if i will even get around to watching the k version hahahaha
kamz wrote: I have both the J and K version on my ptw list...I, however, plan to watch the j version first..i don't know if i will even get around to watching the k version hahahaha

I'm going to try the Korean one just for comparison purposes. :D