LisNoir wrote: OK, nevermind the question....lol

I just got my answer at the end of the ep...Jejeje Thanks! LOL
I don't wanna know what happens!! but I do know..and I'm still watching. He's so pretty in this drama. I'm a little confounded by their relationship though. gotta keep watching.

i don't want to work...I want to go home and watch!

Kawai, wow..your love knows no bounds...If he is happy...you are happy. such an unselfish love! heehee!
OK, I'm having some issues with what she was thinking of doing at the end of ep. 6...--->Ewww, just ewww. No revenge is worth doing that. She would soil herself beyond what the guy did because she knows who he is...He doesn't know who she is...Ewww<---...But anywaysss Shota-kun is soooo hot!!!! *squeals* ...kik
LOL, Kawai does have an unselfish love.

--->That witch dared stab NAOTO-KUN...I don't care if it was an accident because he pushed Ayaka out of the way.I hope he doesn't die. The drama will have no meaning to me w/o him these last two episodes...lol<---

Is it bad that I don't care about her, or her story, at all...? lol
why so pretty? why?

You can't help yourself can you Lis...You're watching until the end. When I get home tonight I'll be starting episode 4. Someone gave away the end in their review so I know what happens. I'm watching anyway.

p.s...the dynamic of Ayaka and Naoto..is a bit weird.
I tried to stop...Can't...

BTW...Only in the scenes where Shota isn't present is that I notice how bad the acting is...
OK....I'm done...--->Now, that I've finished is that I've realized these are modern day Geisha. I didn't feel compelled by her story and I only shed tears in the last 5 minutes or so and it was because Naoto-kun died... The scene where she comes home finds him dead in the bench and still puts his head on her lap and talks to him about the baby (she was pregnant) is both creepy and heart-wrenching at the same time. But mostly creepy....So sad Shota-kun's character died. <---

I'm giving it a 5 or 6 (It is Shota-kun...ok, maybe a 7...lol)...I'll be honest if Matsuda Shota hadn't been in it, I would have probably dropped it. It's not a terrible drama and I didn't hate it....But I can't just place my finger on it...lol Maybe it's because it was really predictable? *shrugs*

WARNING..... WARNING...... Jeanie....Spoiler-ish Photos...lol

--->The scene backdrop is beautiful....And I was crying and soon as I saw him sitting there like that...<---

Kawaikochan wrote: I have to jump in on this too hehe. He was definitely the reason why I actually started watching it (I had it on my list for a while before). I have mixed feelings about the drama (I like it, but..), but I am 100% in until the end because he is soooo hot in it :)

Ah..I re-read the thread because I knew someone else had the same feeling about the drama as I do.
question: where are u guys watching this drama? it's not on DC. share Links plz.
boutux wrote: question: where are u guys watching this drama? it's not on DC. share Links plz.

I think Jeanie was watching in MySoju and I downloaded it.
LisNoir wrote: I think Jeanie was watching in MySoju and I downloaded it.

Yes ma'am!
So you already finished the drama Lis?
I hated that (WARNING, SPOILER) he died in the end, so lameI waited the whole drama for them to be together, and then he dies. Although I did like the drama, to be fair, just not the ending
Yeah, I finished it.

Yeah, his --->death was kind of pointless...<---lol
beca256 wrote: So you already finished the drama Lis?
I hated that (WARNING, SPOILER) he died in the end, so lameI waited the whole drama for them to be together, and then he dies. Although I did like the drama, to be fair, just not the ending

Sweety..you gotta white that out! ...Like this... That's too big a bomb to drop...even in discussion without whiting it out.