B8kXHOqCUAAxvFi.jpg:large

AAA (トリプル・エー Toripuru Ē, Triple A), a backronym for Attack All Around, is a Japanese pop group signed to the label Avex Trax which debuted in September 2005. The name has the meaning of challenging everything, and the group is marketed by their label as a "super performance unit"
In their debut year, they received the "Best Newcomer Award" at the 47th Japan Record Awards.
The members of AAA have representative colours assigned to them. They are orange for Nishijima, purple for Uno, green for Urata, yellow for Hidaka, blue for Atae, pink for Sueyoshi and red for Ito. Before Goto's departure, her member colour was pink and Sueyoshi's was black.

Current Members
Takahiro Nishijima (西島隆弘) September 30, 1986
Misako Uno (宇野実彩子) July 16, 1986
Naoya Urata (浦田直也) November 10, 1982
Mitsuhiro Hidaka (日高光啓) December 12, 1986
Shinjirō Atae (與真司郎) November 26, 1988
Shūta Sueyoshi (末吉秀太) December 11, 1986
Chiaki Itō (伊藤千晃) January 10, 1987

Former member
Yukari Gotō (後藤友香里) January 14, 1988

Discography
2006: Attack
2007: All
2007: Around
2009: depArture
2010: Heartful
2011: Buzz Communication
2012: 777: Triple Seven
2013: Eighth Wonder
2014: Gold Symphony 

On 14 January 2014, it was announced that AAA had been appointed the PR ambassadors for the fifteenth anniversary of anime One Piece, and provided a new song titled "Wake up!" for its opening theme.[36] On 17 May, the group began their first all-arena nationwide tour, "AAA ARENA TOUR 2014 -Gold Symphony-", their biggest tour yet with an estimated attendance of 200,000 people. AAA released their ninth album, "Gold Symphony" on 1 October, which became the second original studio album to top the Oricon charts. During the last day of the concert tour on 18 October, it was announced that AAA will be preparing for their first Asia tour in 2015.

I love this group! First song I listened to was Dragon Fire. :)
Ah, I'm crazy about AAA! Though I rarely follow groups, it's like a present to check their label and find a new single or release from this one. :) And Atae-san is just too cute.
mysecretsoul wrote: Ah, I'm crazy about AAA! Though I rarely follow groups, it's like a present to check their label and find a new single or release from this one. :) And Atae-san is just too cute.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this. lol I usually find out about my favorite bands' releases a few months later. xD
I think this has to be my favorite performance from them!

AAA - EIGHTH WONDER TOUR

New single: Lil' Infinity
discovered them very recently. Nissy's voice won me over. He has such a distinct strong voice with amazing live too <3

AAA! ♥
They are one of my fav jpop group!! My ichiban are nissy and chiaki ♥ but i love ALL of them!! and they are amazing in live!!