LOL! Okay. Since I know absolutely nothing about Yui other than Skye has a Hugenormous crush on her...I'll just post another pic.

jeanie65jh wrote: LOL! Okay. Since I know absolutely nothing about Yui other than Skye has a Hugenormous crush on her...I'll just post another pic.

lol i dont have a crush on her. I just like her music and the way she behaves in public.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: lol i dont have a crush on her. I just like her music and the way she behaves in public.

That's what he said...
I love that singer ! Again (OMG, on FullMetal Achemist Brotherhood OPENING !) Stay with me, theme song of the recent MatsuJun drama, Summer Song, Cinnamon....It's rare that I can enjoy so many different songs from a single singer (most of the time I like one song but hate the other ones)
Juniko wrote: I love that singer ! Again (OMG, on FullMetal Achemist Brotherhood OPENING !) Stay with me, theme song of the recent MatsuJun drama, Summer Song, Cinnamon....It's rare that I can enjoy so many different songs from a single singer (most of the time I like one song but hate the other ones)

Fellow Yui Fan <3
And shouldnt this thread be in the japanese actors thread? Since she is a japanese actor?:P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: And shouldnt this thread be in the japanese actors thread? Since she is a japanese actor?:P

I thought she was mostly a musician? but what the heck do I know?
jeanie65jh wrote: I thought she was mostly a musician? but what the heck do I know?

She is..but she acted in one movie! :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: And shouldnt this thread be in the japanese actors thread? Since she is a japanese actor?:P

No, it's fine where it is...She just did one movie, that does not count when she mostly sings while making faces ...:p
LisNoir wrote: No, it's fine where it is...She just did one movie, that does not count when she mostly sings while making faces ...:p

Beautiful faces :P
says the man who does NOT have a crush.
jeanie65jh wrote: says the man who does NOT have a crush.

lol i dont. I told you i just like her public persona.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: lol i dont. I told you i just like her public persona.

and her beautiful face. ;)