Ever since episode three, I have been impressed with Ji Sung's role as the man harboring 7 personalities inside him. He made the role come to life! His versatile acting ability allows him to quickly change the genres of the drama from melodrama to comedy in just a split second!!! That's very impressive! PEACE!

tumblr_niyzg79uVf1qmyyxjo1_500.gif  tumblr_njqug0Uof51unq3xuo4_r1_400.gif
I can easily differentiate the characters he's playing just by watching his expressions for a couple of seconds! That takes skills!

tumblr_nib4y5Old21soqhiuo2_250_zpsj5xcjp 

His emotional scenes also break my heart every time. The other actors and actresses of this drama are awesome too.

tumblr_njfmllvxzO1temksho2_400.gif
"AHHHH THE VIRGIN GHOST!!" - ORO 

tumblr_njcixe2GJI1tkfqloo4_500.gif  
this scene makes me cry every time. I love how Ji Sung even differentiates the way that each of his personality cries. Segi always looks so angry when he is crying, while Do Hyun is like a puppy when tears are shed. </3

And now, after watching episode 14, I've finally come to notice that the writing, directing, and production of Kill Me, Heal Me is above average as well. EVERYTHING FREAKING CONNECTS so nicely! Here's an example.

tumblr_nhv3plXucK1rs3l09o2_250.gif
"Don't forget today. January 7, 2015. 10 PM. ... The time I fell for you." - CDH as Se Gi

THEN, way later in episode 8, the man says the same thing but as CDH. The meaning behind this is just MORE than just romantic fluff! It foreshadows what is about to come! Se Gi and CDH becoming one person!!! Hello?! We need some applause for the awesome writing and directing right here.

"All right remember this. January 25, 2015. 10 PM. Our first consultation." -CDH
".... Shin... Se Gi?" -ORJ
" ...No. Cha Do Hyun." - CDH
kmhm08-01143.jpg

AND THEN IN THE LATEST EPISODE!
"10 PM! Let's meet at 10 PM, remember!" - young CDH to young ORJ in the basement.

HOLY FREAKING GOODNESS. THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF MANY OTHER AWESOME WRITING AND PLOT DETAILS THROUGHOUT THE DRAMA. KMHM is good, man.

Frankly speaking, if Ji Sung doesn't take home a bunch of awards for his role in Kill Me Heal Me I will go batsh** crazy. Not exaggerating.

What are  your thoughts? Do you think this drama should win something for 2015? In what category?
I agree I am loving this drama. I think Ji Sung's acting is impressive. Others have made comments about it being poorly written but I like it. 
Me too. I personally think the script is quite well written--it smartly pokes fun at its own genre by avoiding cliches and manages to make me laugh and then immediately cry. While the actors definitely helped with it, I think the writing needs to be well done as well for the scenes to switch so nicely. This drama could have easily turned into a train wreck, but the team made it work!

I hope the rest of the drama stays as good as it currently is, lol.
Ji Sung deserves the best actor award hands down!

and yes, you can now differentiate the personalities with only his acting. even if there's no tattoo or eyeliner, you will know if he changes to Se Gi just by the look on his eyes.
I agree it's impressive how he pulls out totally different feels for each personality, from the look in his eyes to the tone of his voice, even his facial features seem to change...I don't know how to describe...I think only a very talented and mature actor can play seven people so well in one drama. Must be really tiring. He deserves an award for that, definitely.
We are all just layering on the praises, ha ha~! (but the drama deserves all the praise, it really does). Anyhow, I'm amazed that the writers managed to keep the drama increasingly interesting with each new episode. Usually dramas tend to deteriorate in quality after the half-way mark, but this one improved! I hope those involved in KMHM give us the intricate and awesome finale this drama deserves!!!

I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms...
i think this drama will win some awards because it's from MBC.MBC doesnt have a lot of good dramas maybe 1 or 2 that hits the jackpot. I feel like this is one of them. 
reading this post makes me remember the drama and missing them more T^T what to do T^T
Hands down to Ji Sung! I really do hope that he will take all the awards! This is da best show everrrrr and i am definitely gonna miss it T_T
Personally I loved the drama, maybe it's not the best of the best (because honestly, that also depends on what each person likes) but you have to admit it's pretty awesome. I really admire when a drama knows how to do a good development, and they did it more than well. The characters were also really well created (though it also helped they chose good actors for each one of them).
The acting is one of the best things in this, I mean all the actors are great but of course Ji Sung is just amazing, while watching the drama I was baffled at how he acted each character.
I completely agree that it should get some awards, specially in the acting category.
Woah so many new comments. I'm touched lol QvQ .... TT_TT I agree with you all. 
I think that Ji Sung deserves so much respect. He is a good example of an amazing and quality actor.
I personally loved this drama, and it's terrible to see the ratings.
I hoped that this drama would be in a top five, but now after this happend. I don't know what to say.