or Halmonis & Harabujis depending on how young you are hahaha

I was thinking we MDL'ers devote plenty of attention to the young leading ladies & men of K-dramas but what about the stalwart Ahjummas & Ahjussis who are there in the background in every drama....

Who are your favourites.....?

Here are some of mine:

Park Young Kyu

Lee Mun Shik

Jeon Mi Seon (although I personally think shes too young to be classed as an ahjumma lol)

Yoon Yeo Jeong

DOH!!!! Although in my defence *cough* I did check in K dramas actors & General Korea Talk sub headings before creating this thread I didn't check in K dramas & movies lol Oops apologies to the eye in the Skye who will have to close this thread pronto no doubt :D
Aigooo.....lol Did anyone PM him? If not, I'll do it.
RainFlower wrote: DOH!!!!

Although in my defence *cough* I did check in K dramas actors & General Korea Talk sub headings before creating this thread I didn't check in K dramas & movies lol

Oops apologies to the eye in the Skye who will have to close this thread pronto no doubt :D

In your defense...I totally posted this in the wrong place !! LOL But in my defense ...it was almost a year ago when MDL was still in night time pull up pants.
Jeaniessi wrote: In your defense...I totally posted this in the wrong place !! LOL But in my defense ...it was almost a year ago when MDL was still in night time pull up pants.

Buhahahahahaha

Lets call it an acquittal for both of us haha :D
lol..you guys...and i like Park Young Kyu too..
LisNoir wrote: Aigooo.....lol

Did anyone PM him? If not, I'll do it.

Lis ssi ~ I didn't mean to ignore you. did you PM Skye? If not we should do it. You should have to always be the one. :o