I notice most of the younger Korean actors have nice and perfect shaped eyebrows, so i wondered if they trim them? Seems to be the case. Mine doesn't look so perfect and nice.
Hahahaha! They do, i think, and they wear makeup, not only powder, but eyeliner and even eye shadows. They are in the entertainment business after all they have to look their best. I've heard from youtubers that even Korean men (not in the entertainment business) wear makeup, I think they meant powder for their faces. But I have no other sources or experiences..

From a western perspective, it seems outrageous men would have eyeshadows and eyeliner, but then you remember those punk and rock bands that do wear makeup, and you realize that western men do it, but in a different way. So, we are all the same, but different, if you understand what I mean?
I am so salty about that issue :D I mean in general they look like they dont have a lot of hair on their body,even if they are male...and here i go through hell to remove them :(
Right! @blg  Here we are, always trying our best to get rid of unwanted hair, and they don't have.... And I don't know about you guys, but I sweat a lot, and they don't look like they do... :/
I think they might have them plucked from below and above where the hairs are more stray, and lightly filled. I've never seen close up screen caps, but I've noticed before makeup isn't always "perfect" (I've seen pores, oh my god). This leads me to believe that unless it's needed for a role they won't be made to go all out with shaping, waxing/threading, or other upkeep. Women either. I've bought some makeup for brows from Korea and Japan when inductions are to pluck the stray hairs.