I was watching Pops in Seoul from TV and they did this list of Korean idols with worst acting skills and it goes like this:

#1: Kang Min Kyung
#2: U-Know (from DBSK)
#3: Suzy (from miss A)
#4: Kim Hyun Joong (from SS501)
#5: Goo Hara (from KARA)

According to that list those are worst of the worst actors based on ACTING SKILLS.
----------------
I'd like to know which actor has worst acting skills in your opinion?
Oh and I forgot to say: this thread is not restricted to just Korean actors
LOL, I read that list earlier today. I can't think of any right now since the ones I would mention are already on the list...lol
Lol I haven't paid much attention to acting skills so I can't say my opinion yet XD
The only person I can think of to add to the list is Jung Yong Hwa. He was so wooden and stiff in You're Beautiful, but a couple of people have said that his acting improved in You've Fallen For Me/Heartstrings but I haven't been able to watch the first episode yet so I guess we'll have to see.
Yeah, that looks like just about right. I would throw in 2PM's Taecyeon as well. He doesn't seem to know how to naturally channel emotions based on what he's saying. Instead of just being sad when reciting sad lines, he looks like he's actually thinking to himself, "Oh, yes, now I have to look sad... *sad face* And onto the next line..."

Feroglork wrote: The only person I can think of to add to the list is Jung Yong Hwa. He was so wooden and stiff in You're Beautiful, but a couple of people have said that his acting improved in You've Fallen For Me/Heartstrings but I haven't been able to watch the first episode yet so I guess we'll have to see.

I need to watch the first episode as well. Until then, I remain skeptical of others saying that his acting has improved. His character in Heartstrings is described as a cold guy, and honestly being cast in that kind of role is the best way to hide a green actor's stiffness and flaws since they don't have to really act to convey coldness and arrogance.
I've never seen Yunho act, but I'm kind of sad he's bad. X)

Other than that, I agree with all the others. (except Kang Min Kyung, since I have to admit I'm clueless as to who that is. >>")
kyujong501 wrote: I've never seen Yunho act, but I'm kind of sad he's bad. X)

Other than that, I agree with all the others. (except Kang Min Kyung, since I have to admit I'm clueless as to who that is. >>")

She's in a duo (I think) called Davichi.
#4 ... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BuyNexium wrote: #4 ... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, RainFlower that cracked me up. I <3 him, but he does fail as an actor.
Taecyeon(stiff), Yoona, Uee, Young Hwa. Hara deserves to be up higher. Girl can only do aegyo & that is not called ACTING
koriroxx wrote: I need to watch the first episode as well. Until then, I remain skeptical of others saying that his acting has improved. His character in Heartstrings is described as a cold guy, and honestly being cast in that kind of role is the best way to hide a green actor's stiffness and flaws since they don't have to really act to convey coldness and arrogance.

Now that you point that out, all the hope I had that he'd improved has disappeared. Although my hopes were never that high anyways, but still. Now all I'm hoping for is for him to have lost at least a tiny bit of his woodenness. Or is that hoping for too much again?

GuacrippininK wrote: I <3 him, but he does fail as an actor.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
GuacrippininK wrote: LOL, RainFlower that cracked me up. I <3 him, but he does fail as an actor.

I know ;-) but it still hurts to have it said out there in black & white haha
I'm gonna go with UEE. I really don't think she can act. Sorry.