Thanks Jeaniessi! I love to look at him; those eyes and those lips!
yankumicho wrote: Thanks Jeaniessi! I love to look at him; those eyes and those lips!

You're welcome. I know you like him too so ummm. Tag you are it! Spam!
more bubbles!

And more kissylips for Jeaniessi!

SWEET! Thanks Lady! btw... what did you rate Master's Sun?
ooh i didn't rate it yet. i'll have to think about it
ladyfaile wrote: ooh i didn't rate it yet. i'll have to think about it

Gah! I know you watched it *sorta* with me... I want to know what you thought.
I did enjoy it but it had some definite cheese qualities lol
ladyfaile wrote: I did enjoy it but it had some definite cheese qualities lol

Yeah it did. Fun drama. And tons of great screenshots of SIG. LOL
He is HOT! And a good singer and actor <3 I am so happy to have seen him in real life, although i sadly did not know who he was at that point. I found out some time later when i saw Replay 1997, and thought that i had seen that guy somewere... Turned out i saw him at Music Bank once. Couldent remember the song without searching it up, but i did remember the jacket he was wearing :P
Camwicks wrote: He is HOT! And a good singer and actor <3 I am so happy to have seen him in real life, although i sadly did not know who he was at that point. I found out some time later when i saw Replay 1997, and thought that i had seen that guy somewere... Turned out i saw him at Music Bank once. Couldent remember the song without searching it up, but i did remember the jacket he was wearing :P

That would have been cool! Just as cute in real life? :)
Hi, I'm actually a newbie in MDL who joined just to give Reply 1997 a review and a perfect score. LOL. Then I've found this thread. Finally, I've found people who is also liking Inguk. I only knew him from Reply 1997, and I kind of guilty for not knowing him before it. I heard his name sometimes, but I don't bother to search anything about him. I'm so thankful for Reply 1997, aside from its awesomeness I discovered this charming and talented guy. And I think he looks like that cute Yoonjae puppy, especially when he smiles. xD Aside from his face, I think Inguk is one of those celebrities who is genuinely talented in both fields (music and acting). I'm amazed everytime I try to know him. He can sing, he can compose song, and he can play instruments (especially piano and guitar). And of course he can act! I love how he always take different roles each time. So far he played a funny and nerdy sidekick in Love Rain, a smart, quiet, and angsty teenage boy in Reply 1997, a cute playboy in Rascal Sons, and a cool and mature man in Master's Sun. Have you watched No Breathing trailer? His character seems different from his previous role too. He looks like a childish man-boy (?). He really came so far from his Superstar K days! Who would thought that a winner from the cable singing competition can become an all-around entertainer :D? He's good in variety shows, too. I watched I Live Alone, and I love his satoori and the fact that he's a messy boy, LOL.
popscreen7 wrote: Hi, I'm actually a newbie in MDL who joined just to give Reply 1997 a review and a perfect score. LOL. Then I've found this thread. Finally, I've found people who is also liking Inguk. I only knew him from Reply 1997, and I kind of guilty for not knowing him before it. I heard his name sometimes, but I don't bother to search anything about him. I'm so thankful for Reply 1997, aside from its awesomeness I discovered this charming and talented guy. And I think he looks like that cute Yoonjae puppy, especially when he smiles. xD
Aside from his face, I think Inguk is one of those celebrities who is genuinely talented in both fields (music and acting). I'm amazed everytime I try to know him. He can sing, he can compose song, and he can play instruments (especially piano and guitar). And of course he can act! I love how he always take different roles each time. So far he played a funny and nerdy sidekick in Love Rain, a smart, quiet, and angsty teenage boy in Reply 1997, a cute playboy in Rascal Sons, and a cool and mature man in Master's Sun. Have you watched No Breathing trailer? His character seems different from his previous role too. He looks like a childish man-boy (?).
He really came so far from his Superstar K days! Who would thought that a winner from the cable singing competition can become an all-around entertainer :D? He's good in variety shows, too. I watched I Live Alone, and I love his satoori and the fact that he's a messy boy, LOL.

I love your post! I learned some things I didn't know about him. I know he sings because I have a lot of his songs playing in a loop on my Ipod but I didn't know he could play piano and guitar. I haven't really watched a lot of videos on youtube. I just downloaded songs from Itunes. Cool!

I hope more of his fans post in this thread. <3
Loved him in The Master's Sun and Reply 1997!
Jeaniessi wrote: I love your post! I learned some things I didn't know about him. I know he sings because I have a lot of his songs playing in a loop on my Ipod but I didn't know he could play piano and guitar. I haven't really watched a lot of videos on youtube. I just downloaded songs from Itunes. Cool!

I hope more of his fans post in this thread. <3

Aw, it's nice to know you learn some things about him from my post <3 Yes, he can play piano and guitar. During his SSK days, he was always the one with piano, and he often plays piano and sings in off-air events. As for guitar, he did play it in Love Rain, and SNSD Yuri said that during No Breathing filming, sometimes Inguk teached her how to play guitar.
You know, one of Love Rain OSTs, Fate, was his self-composed song. I hope that in his next album, his agency will let him to release his self-composed songs again.

I hope so. We need more Heartrider friends to spazz about him here :D I saw more scenes from No Breathing, the way he eats made him really looks like he's starving for weeks LOL.
Yeay, three more days to Inguk's birthday!

@Thatcrazyotaku Hi! I loved him in those dramas, too! <3
Happy Birthday Seo In Guk! <3