Since there is a thread for most overrated kdrama actors and actresses, I want to know who do you think are most underrated kdrama actors and actresses?

I can name a few at the top of my head, and I did try to write a number of then, but then these two  (actor and actress) just comes of mind as really great ones yet are not rated way way they should be:

Park JungMin

Lee Seol

... I know Park Jung Min, is widely considered asthe blue chip of chungmuro but In the mainstream international fans, i havent seen/read much praise or rave for for him. He deserves more people to know him

Personally, These are some actors, that aren't that famous, and their acting skills are amazing

Choi Taejoon (wish he would get more roles, hopefully, he does after the army)

Go Kyung Pyo (not an unknown actor, but his acting skills are amazing, especially in his current Show)

Lee Hyun Woo (Haven't seen him in a lot, but his acting in Moorim was great)

Personally, I feel like these actors don’t get the credit they truly deserve. 

Moon Ga Young 

Shin Hye Sun 

Im Soo Hyang 

Ahn Hyo Seop

Shin Jae Ha

Nam Da Reum 

Song Jae Rim 

Sung Hoon 

Lee Won Geun

Lee Chung Ah

I agree with the comment that said Lee Hyun-woo, I loooved him in To The Beautiful You and need to see him in more things! I also really like Seo Ji-hoon, I want him as the lead sometime soon.

Lee Jun Ho. Even though he is an idol, he is really good at acting. Hopefully after military he takes part in more dramas.

There are many. 

Jo Jung Suk

Jong kyoung ho 

Yoo Yeon Seok 

Yoon Shi yoon

Kim Bum. He has it all - looks, talent, charisma,  experience, yet for whatever reason can't get a ML role. Most he gets is SML. It's unfair that idols from second rate boybands get ML roles out of gate and don't even attract audience (I'm looking at ratings flop Sunbae Don't Put On That Lipstick)  but actors with years of experience, more talent and just as good looking if not more have to fight for secondary and tertiary roles.  I'm not particularly biased for KB, it's just that he represents what I find unjust about K star system and drama business in particular. 

Kim Seul Gi

Park Gyu Young

Woo Do Hwan

Lee Jun Ho 

Kim Jae Kyung

Hope that it's not problem if I will bring my favourite actor here... And it can happen that others may think that Lee Soo Hyuk is not underrated, but I met really just a few people who even would know him. Somehow I find it strange. True, that his last bigger role was in 2016 and his drama (Born Again) in 2020 wasn't the favourite of watchers, but I am wonder why people don't watch his older roles/dramas?

He has a smaller role in Doom  At Your Service which will be start to airing soon, so I hope that he may got some more attention again...

ACTORS

Kim Jae Wook, Namgoong Min, Kang Haneul, Yang Sejong, Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Jae Hoon, Yoon Shi Yoon,

Jo Insung, 

ACTRESSES

Kim Seohyung (Nobody Knows drama), Oh Yeon Seo