sridamayanti wrote: A thread dedicated to Lee Seung Ki =D
I first saw him in Shining Inheritance which I absolutely fell in love with, then I saw him as his cameo in The Greatest Love. I never got around to watching My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and I may not though. I really liked him playing the rude arrogant rich male lead who changed when he fell in love =)

I <3<3<3 Lee Seung Ki

Yepp :D and ohh you should watch My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho (: If you loved him in Shining Inheritance you'll love him in it! His character starts off similar - and then changes later on (:

I <3 Seung Gi, too :D

"NinaJade82" wrote: wow this really happened? Im going to have to get Lis to promise me something LOL

Haha I know - I was shocked but happy :D
Jajaja...You guys crack me up. I don't hate LSG, which is why I had no problem making the thread. :p...On the other hand...I could never make a thread for a certain other actor...lol
jnads wrote: Jajaja...You guys crack me up. I don't hate LSG, which is why I had no problem making the thread. :p...On the other hand...I could never make a thread for a certain other actor...lol

Haha which actor? :p
His name is Kim Nam Gil and his appearance is more off-putting for me than Lee Seung Gi's.....lol
conyeong wrote: His name is Kim Nam Gil and his appearance is more off-putting for me than Lee Seung Gi's.....lol

Haha ohhh yeah I've seen him. Not my taste at all. Haha. Seung Gi's really cute - that guy...not really haha. I don't see what's attractive about him at all.
seouleu wrote: Haha ohhh yeah I've seen him. Not my taste at all. Haha. Seung Gi's really cute - that guy...not really haha. I don't see what's attractive about him at all.

Every time I see that guy my inner 14 year old takes over and just wants to say "Ewwww..." LOL
WinterRose wrote: Every time I see that guy my inner 14 year old takes over and just wants to say "Ewwww..." LOL

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I mean even for an older guy he's not attractive at all. He's not as bad without the mustache (I just googled him for the hell of it haha) - but with it it's just...."eww." I haven't seen him in anything, though.
conyeong wrote: His name is Kim Nam Gil and his appearance is more off-putting for me than Lee Seung Gi's.....lol

I dunno about that I wld say they are equally ........ :p
Aniviel wrote: I dunno about that I wld say they are equally ........ :p

I've grown semi-fond of LSG because of 1N2D...I would never fangirl over him or say that he's one of the hottest men to walk the earth, but his dongsaeng quality is there....lol
emsyki wrote: I've grown semi-fond of LSG because of 1N2D...I would never fangirl over him or say that he's one of the hottest men to walk the earth, but his dongsaeng quality is there....lol

I don't have the hots for him at all but I just "LIKE HIM". I'd want to be friends with him and hang out...if I was younger. On 1N2D he's just so sweet and unassuming. He's good to everyone he meets and seems 100% genuine. I dig that about him. Knowing his personality from 1N2D makes him cameo on The Greatest Love that much more hilarious. Love that he isn't vain enough to play himself as if he's a total asshat halyu star.
Aniviel wrote: I dunno about that I wld say they are equally ........ :p

Seung Gi is soooooo much better than Kim Nam Gi....haha. He's really cute, can sing, great actor, great personality :D
Lief wrote: I don't have the hots for him at all but I just "LIKE HIM". I'd want to be friends with him and hang out...if I was younger. On 1N2D he's just so sweet and unassuming. He's good to everyone he meets and seems 100% genuine. I dig that about him. Knowing his personality from 1N2D makes him cameo on The Greatest Love that much more hilarious. Love that he isn't vain enough to play himself as if he's a total asshat halyu star.

Agree. That TGL scene really was hilarious for that same reason.

Anyone who hasn't watched 1N2D should watch at least one EP just so they see for themselves what jeanie is saying. Sometimes I just wanna pinch his cheeks...lol
You should never say never (hmm that wld be a good RF quote of the day) seeing as I changed my mind about CSW I guess it is eminently plausible that the same might occur with LSK ....I shall keep an open mind :)
mimichandesu wrote: You should never say never (hmm that wld be a good RF quote of the day) seeing as I changed my mind about CSW I guess it is eminently plausible that the same might occur with LSK ....I shall keep an open mind :)

An open mind is always good (: haha.
TyTy wrote: Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I mean even for an older guy he's not attractive at all. He's not as bad without the mustache (I just googled him for the hell of it haha) - but with it it's just...."eww." I haven't seen him in anything, though.

You should watch Shining Inheritance, starring Lee Seung Ki, I never heard of him till I watched this drama and I loved him after watching this =)