LSK is a is a South Korean singer, actor and entertainer (MC). His dramas include Shining Inheritance and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. He recently made a cameo in The Greatest Love playing himself. He also is a co- MC in South Korean shows like:

Strong Heart

and

1N2D

Talk about him to your heart's content.
I can't believe you actually did it; creating a thread solely dedicated to LSG XD You're a woman of your word :D

Back to the topic, The only show that I've seen LSG in is strong heart, and his cameo in TGL, but I think he's adorable ^o^
I'm definitely gonna watch his dramas sometime soon :)

p.s I think you may have just made C4Us day lol
LOL..this is funny...C4Y must be overwhelmed HAHAHA
SheRebels wrote: I can't believe you actually did it; creating a thread solely dedicated to LSG XD You're a woman of your word :D

Back to the topic, The only show that I've seen LSG in is strong heart, and his cameo in TGL, but I think he's adorable ^o^
I'm definitely gonna watch his dramas sometime soon :)

p.s I think you may have just made C4Us day lol

LOL, I am. The only way I wouldn't have done it was if I hadn't logged in for a few day which would have made me forget about it. And lol about making her day.

FebruaryStars wrote: LOL..this is funny...C4Y must be overwhelmed HAHAHA

Jajajajaja

**I have seen SI, dropped MGIAG, have seen a few episodes of SH and I regularly watch 1N2D, but mostly because Lee Su Geun and Eun Ji Won.
When I first noticed Lee Seung Gi (ki) watching Shining Inheritance. I like the show but I wasn't my favorite and while I understand it was his personality to be a rich snobby jerk (until loved softened his edges), my impression of Lee Seung Gi wasn't good. I didn't understand what all the fuss was about. I didn't think he was particularly handsome or even that great of an actor. Then last summer I watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho". While I haven't finished watching it still (I don't know why because I like what I've watched so far), my fondess for him grew. His acting was better. Acting and playing that part in a romantic comedy seemed to suit him better. I still didn't think he was all that handsome and I still didn't understand the Lee Seung Gi craze but I grew a little more fond of him. Then I discovered 1N2D. Even though it is a variety show, the very set up of spending 1 night and 2 days is a perfect medium for getting to know a person's true personality: traveling with 6 other guys to scenic spots around korea, playing games, going on missions, interacting with real people during these missions. I have discovered why people like him so much because now I am one of them. I have no doubts that he is a kind, smart, funny, thoughtful and respectful man. He's honerable. He's what I call a "Lloyd Dobler" (some of you may know what I mean by that) He is what I call "The total package". No wonder all the ahjummas love him! I know this Noona has come to TOTALLY ADORE him.
Ahhh you really made it! Haha :D
Alrighty - Lee Seung Gi is my favorite actor - and he's a great singer! (: I first saw him in Shining Inheritance and I loved his character, even if he was a jerk in the beginning I was happy to see he changed by the end and didn't disappoint me. The first song I heard by him was "Will You Marry Me" and I'm still looking up more songs by him (: Shortly after that I watched My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and if it's possible I loved him more! :p I know people don't get what the deal is because he might not be the "hottest" guy in the kdrama/kpop world, but I like that he's more natural - and he's really cute! I've only gotten around to watching 1 episode in 1N2D but I plan on watching more, and yes I'll also start to watch Strong Heart just because he's in it (: I'm sure I could've made this longer...but here goes :D
Whoa! It actually happened! I love Lee Seung Gi! He is an awesome actor and singer and a very funny host. I just got done watching funny clips of 1N2D
I really hope he does more dramas and a movie sometime soon (: It'd be nice to see him be more involved in acting, although it's nice to see him in variety shows! (:
I keep checking dramawiki to see if any new projects show up on his page, but nothing new so far.
MeLyNa12 wrote: I keep checking dramawiki to see if any new projects show up on his page, but nothing new so far.

I've looked on fan pages and stuff haha, but all his upcoming projects are for 1N2D and Strong Heart, nothing about dramas or movies.
He might still do something for late 2011/early 2012. I gotta go to work I'll talk to y'all later.
Heladio-F wrote: He might still do something for late 2011/early 2012. I gotta go to work I'll talk to y'all later.

I guess we'll find out, haha. It'd be great if he did (: And alright have fun!
A thread dedicated to Lee Seung Ki =D
I first saw him in Shining Inheritance which I absolutely fell in love with, then I saw him as his cameo in The Greatest Love. I never got around to watching My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and I may not though. I really liked him playing the rude arrogant rich male lead who changed when he fell in love =)

I <3<3<3 Lee Seung Ki
wow this really happened? Im going to have to get Lis to promise me something LOL